Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Heavy smoker and i'm going on probation.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dagz, Feb 3, 2017.

1. #1 dagz, Feb 3, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
    Okay so long story short. I got a DUI last year and now i'm going on Probation. I might even possibly be on it right now, i'm not sure. I haven't met my probation officer yet but will be in the coming days. Now my question basically is, I'm a heavy smoker. Been doing it for over a decade so it's going to take some time for the thc to leave my system. I read everywhere that while on probation, you can test dirty the first time then afterwards the levels has to keep dropping? Is that correct? Also, am I able to keep smoking up until a few days before my first test or should I stop now? is there is any way my PO can tell how long ago I smoked?

Thanks for reading.

2. Every jurisdiction handles things differently. Nobody can answer you. Talk to a lawyer in your area that handles cases in that jurisdiction. Unless its sent to a lab, levels probably aren't tested. It's either a pass or a fail. Unfortrnetly I've been in a bit of trouble over the years, 1 thing I can promise is gc can't help on this 1. Everyone who isn't a lawyer, thinks their a lawyer. Consult an actual lawyer.

You would be a complete fool to continue smoking.

• Like Like x 1
  3. As your lawyer, I advise you not to let them take you alive.

• Like Like x 2