Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Heavy Smoker 4-5 months, bad trip EVERY "high". HELP

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JFlighttt, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Completely agree with you on the first paragraph. Most kinds of weed will do it. Then again, i live in a state where whatever weed you can get, you grab; Illinois got no "help-yourself-out-with-any-kind-of-weed" suppliers.

2. Clearly. And if it's been that long I doubt anything will change now. Maybe you should stop smoking if you can't handle it. Weed is great, but it's not for everyone man.

3. i suggest meditation to relax your mind and body. i also suggest looking up pranayama for breathing and focus :) not only that but it allows a much better high to be experienced.

4. Couldn't read all that, just here to say you didn't have a bad trip because you didn't trip. Give the smoking a break.

5. Hey man I had the SAME problem, its that peice of shit K2. Just take a break man, thats what I did just dont smoke that shit NO MORE!

6. Ya, the K2 messed you up for sure. Take a break and then when you start again try only SMALL amounts at first. I'm talking like 1 small puff and that is it.

7. i didnt read it all but like a sentence. your problem is that you think you are a "heavy" smoker after 4 months i still had some of my craziest highs in like my first 6 months of smoking bud daily sooooooooo. you need to smoke less and quit thinking you are gangster based on how much weed you blow through. i have smoked 9 years now and have hash on practically every bowl i smoke which is multiple times in the day <<this is heavy smoking. and check your logic bro quitting for 2 months to see if it is your tolerance??? tolerance means it affects you less so 2 months from now you will be worse off when blazing. the best solution however is that you grow a pair and quit freaking out like a vag monster.

8. I'm fasting too, I smoke after iftari, around 12ish and I eat soooo much. It's so useful!

And OP, it honestly does sound like your body reacting in a way it would to K2. Fuck K2 man. Just take a break, and like others have said, start with tiny hits, and just embrace it bruv, occupy yourself, it should be fine. Best of luck my friend.

9. Ended up smoking a bubbler to myself about a week ago, got pretty high. Laid down in my bed, closed my eyes and started feeling that "free-fall" body high and my body kinda started tweaking at first. Eventually I started to think about "nothing" and I started to feel like (this is all in my mind) that there was something(something magical) standing on my left arm, i felt it all, kinda saw it all happening in my mind then it slurred to my right arm, stayed there for a few seconds, i started feeling better, as if i was getting spiritually baptized or "helped". It eventually moved form my right arm up to my head, IT was standing on top of my head, i felt like this was a huge ceremony that a bunch of people or other spirits were watching and i felt like this "spirit" was about to free me into the "good and enjoyable high" and what do you know, slowly trying to picture this in my mind and keeping up with the body feeling, IT basically "struck a lightning bolt" into the center of my body, and instantly EVERYTHING changed like i've never had it before. instantly everything began to "sparkle"!! I was so happy and speechless that this is what i have been waiting for for wayyy too long. I actually felt HIGH, i started hearing good and enjoyable music in my head, i started giggling and knew this was it, i just felt high and was enjoying. i began to get hot flashes and they were in the shape of a pot leaf. everything was amazing, lovely, perfect!

Went to bed, smoked the next day and my bad highs came back. I didn't get that fun high i got the night before, i don't know why but it really just pissed me off. I feel like what i did last night was some type of meditation that helped.

Anyways, read about the brain being calm last night and ran across GABA.

Experiences - Excessively negative feelings when high - Drugs Forum

That mostly explains my case of my high right now. I'm not getting that "spark" from weed. I feel like I have a low GABA level and I am beginning to take many vitamin B supplements, and green tea as well as magnesium.

Hopefully, soon I will be enjoying my weed EVERY time I smoke rather than once every (about)800 times I smoke. Thanks grasscity, hope to hear from users for some input.

10. Well, most normal(you know, people that enjoy life outside of weed) people figure that smoking a few times a day is "heavy smoking" but I guess for people that only know how to smoke dope all day, "heavy smoking" for them is whatever you do. congrats, have a cookie...or a beer.

11. I get the same way, I worry about my body and trip and get self conscious and get uncomfortable..

12. How the hell can that be bad? You could open a window, a breeze would roll in, and you jizz in your pants D; . That sounds legendary... Infact kind sir i would like to smoke another bowl after hearing that. Congratulations sir +rep for you. Omg im so baked lol

13. I can almost guarantee that this will stop if you exercise every day. I caught on to what you were saying within the first couple sentences and nearly predicted everything you went on to say because I experience the exact same thing when I don't exercise.

It's like your body is storing an excess amount of energy, and just letting it out slowly to fuck with you. Whenever I get this feeling, I always start thinking about how relieving it would be to just run around if it weren't so inappropriate for the present social situation. Like in my head, I'm just thinking "I know this will go away if I could just run around for five minutes." This is what lead me to believe that the effects came from a build up of energy. I don't exercise everyday, but I do smoke everyday, and I can tell you there is a clear pattern in the quality of my high depending on whether or not I exercised that day.

14. #34 TokinUp, Sep 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2012
    if its from the same person than you need a new connect.if not than maybe it just how you react to it? you have to realize that if its not a medical state than there could be anything in it thats causing those symptoms from mould to pesticides.when i was in florida some bud would make me str8 up trip and feel weird thats jus cuz theres no regulation and there can literally be anything in it. and it could be like the poster above said just too much energy that gives you anxiety

15. Dont sweat it bro, I started smoking back in June or July & and the first 5 - 10 times were damn near exact to what you said.

then they got super duper awesome but now its as if I dont really feel "high" anymore idk I havnt smoked in almost 2 weeks because I got a job interview this week. so on friday ill let you know how i feel