Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Heavy salivating?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zjsladek, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Why do i produce so much saliva after my first hit of a sesh?!
    Any body else get this?

2. if i hit a bong with my head straight down like towards the ground (ie bong flat on table, standing over it) then ill salivate more. Obviously, ill fix the problem before hitting the bong... but usually, i just get bad cotton mouth...

3. Fuck no,

I wish I did I get such bad cottonmouth its insane

4. No the heavy salivating is only there for like 20 seconds after the first bong rip and then it's cotton mouth to the motherfuckin max after that.

5. Same here, the entire time I smoke I'm constantly salivating all over myself.

Once I'm done smoking.. cotton mouth from hell.

6. Same happens to me when I hit my bong really hard, not much can be done. Sometimes I accidentally drool into my bong lol

7. Happens to me. Every time I smoke, what ever its out of it, I salivate like a mother fucker. Constantly have to spit after every hit. And if I smack my bong in the middle of the rip I can feel the spit coming out of my mouth into the bong. Luckily I only use the bong myself most of the time but when people are with me I am able to hold it in.