Heavy Lungs, coughing up brown phlegm/mucus/sputum.

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by BuggyTonga, Nov 20, 2018.

?

What probably is causing this (it's a long term problem); (i smoke exaggeratedly all of them).

1. Marijuana

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Industrial Tobacco

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Tobacco rolled with corn stover

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Due to deep inhale, smoke builds up on the lungs wall.

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Basicaly the video says it all, do i need to see a doctor? (Sorry for the dirty sink, i'm at my grandparents house and i've been throwing some ash on it, so it needed to be cleaned, as I did right after the video).

2. #2 GorillaGherkin, Nov 20, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
    Yeah I’d go see a dr. If u smoke cigarettes I’d try to quit now. Looks like ya need some antibiotics n ur system. After that buy a vaporizer or lean to make edibles.

3. It is your lungs taking the tar out of them, that is what you are coughing up. You'll cough up more of this crap as a cannabis smoker than a tobacco smoker would because tobacco smoke paralyzes the cilia in your lungs which is what cleans them out, so they are unable to get the tar back out whereas with cannabis, the smoke does not paralyze the cilia so they do their job to clean out the tar you put in there by smoking. I looked this up a while ago the first time I saw black shit in my spit. I still cough crap up occasionally but just spit it out and go on with my day

• Like Like x 1
  4. I think it's good that you're spitting stuff out because your lungs are trying to clean up..do you smoke ciggies or just plain weed? I sure suggest you to go see a doctor btw asap make some blood test(s), etc.

5. I smoke both, i'll try to give it a break and if it doesn't get better, i'll see a doctor. As i've done some research, it seems to be tar/nicotine/other plant materials. I smoke heavily, so that's probably the cause

6. Dude that's fucking gross we didn't need a picture let alone a video.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Also do you drink milk..like alot ?

8. for anyone just reading this, clean your bongs regularly or this will happen to you

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  9. I second this

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Grasscity Forum mobile app