Heavy Drinking After Heart Surgery

Discussion in 'General' started by Omega369, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Will you even be out of the hospital?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. Yeah omega I don't wanna be a party pooper or a dick head but this is one of those troll threads where if it wasn't you (someone I like) I would chew the shit out of you calling you a dumb ass noob..

I really don't think you should do this..

I don't know if you'll listen but if this procedure is that big of a deal and that dangerous don't fuckin drink dude..

They might just reschedule your appointment that happens a lot

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Seems like a good way to get bumped from the list if you get to drunk and arrested or alcohol poisoning.

4. I'll usually tell people to "let loose" and "go wild" now and then, but this is just a horrible idea. Whatever they do to your heart is going to leave some type of wound. This area is going to be thin and sensitive (Think of a cut) . If you drink alcohol your blood with thin and your blood pressure will change. There's a solid chance after drinking, the blood in your body will literally leak out of your heart and you will die. As a fellow toker and a guy who's deep into college level medical classes, just don't do it. Even if you don't die, you will wind up back in the hospital sooner or later. I can assure you that when they run tests to discover what happened, your insurance company will kick you from the plan, or the hospital will refuse to do any additional procedures on you. Don't be a weak-minded alcoholic.  

5. #25 ThuggishReefer, Sep 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2014
    Omega. Don't be stupid.

Sincerely, a fellow concerned homie.

6. Im all for alcoholism and quasi-suicidal actions but this one seems almost fully suicidal. Good luck whatever you do brother. Personally I'd have a few drinks and toke up but do you.

7. You must not be having major heart surgery if you are going to be out of the hospital that quickly, with that being said its still risky business either way. I love reading your threads there always so serious about the weirdest of things ha, you need to get like a hat with a camera on it or tape a go pro to your chest so if you go through with this at least there might be one more omega thread labeled "Omegas last dance" or something

8. Minimal entry heart valve repair, while they are at it they are going to work on an arrhythmia issue as well called Wolfe Parkinson White which is a simple procedure.

Should be outside of the hospital that night and sent home to recover in bed. This isn't an open chest type surgery, but possibly might be if there are complications. Then I'll spend 1-2 weeks recovery in ICU and a couple months recovering at home.

Haha funny you say that, I'm actually buying a gopro and starting my own channel. Refer to "Shipping myself across Canada" thread for more info.

So much love on this forum, thanks for your kind and cautious words blades. I know it's a horrible idea, but as selfish as this sounds, I don't fear death in the slightest. Not saying I'm still going to drink, but that must have sorta been lingering on the back of my mind when I made the thread. You blades sorta convinced me otherwise, so I'm not going to get completely smashed.

I <3 you blades. Like my mothers and fathers ;)

Omega369

9. #29 The Stud, Sep 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2014
    Dude, you are too awesome to die so early! Have you talked to your doctor about it?

*partypooper*

Edit: I should have read the whole thread :D

Im glad you are not an idiot, Omega :)

10. I think you're making a big mistake.  If you don't mow your lawn soon enough it'll get too tall then get brown spots after you scalp it.  Keeping it a consistent height works best.

11. I'm not dead, but incoming very large update when I'm not so hung over.

Omega369

12. post a pic of your heart

13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410731726.062672.jpg

Omega369

14. #35 Greenunit, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014
    You already know it's a bad idea, and I respect you but I hope you realise that there are layers of bad to this idea. Others have pointed out a lot of the things that can go wrong, but here are a few more:
    Also keep in mind they'll probably have you on pills after the surgery that could interact with the booze.

You also might not die, and could end up a vegetable for the rest of your life.

Is it really worth it for a night of fuzzy almost-memories?

EDIT: Oh good, you're alive :D

15. My bday is Tuesday so you better not die kthnx.

16. Happy birthday!!

You've been telling me happy birthday since last week :laughing:

I'm gonna see if you actually remember to tell me happy birthday on Tuesday :lol:

18. Lol it's a thing with my buddy where you tell the person, happy birthday a couple times before the big day. Then on the day, you tell them happy birthday just about every second for the entire day. So every post I see you make ima quote it and say "happy birthday!"

Also glad your with us omega. I love you like I love Buzzwell.

:love:

19. can I have your account when you die??