Heavens stairway vs. DR Chronic

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by magic333, Aug 31, 2005.

1. Heres the deal I Have read up on a lot of seed sites, and I have narrowed it down to the two which I think are the best. I can't decide witch one to use. I have never ordered seeds before.I live in the U.S. , and I'm going to buy them with cash through the mail. witch one is the best one to use?

2. If I were you, which im not, i'd prolly get a Money Order. Real easy to get and i've noticed a lot of sites accept them. When shipping through the mail, anyone who notices theirs money inside can just open it up and take it. Not very advantageous if your sending a large sum of money.

Anyways i'd look at the sites, choose your 'poisen' ,and compare prices then whichever you feel is better offer, go for it.

And let me know if they get to you and how stealthy they are. I also am in the US and don't have the cajones to really try it out unless im sure its safe.

-Always
    Blunt'd:smoking:

3. so i've dealt with both those companies and worldwideseeds they all are LEGIT. they are safe and trusted throughout the community. I have order purple power from heavens stairway...only 20 bucks turned out pretty good. dr.chronic has hooked me up with Lowryder x matanuska and wow what a potent LITTLE strain, 60 bucks but it was a good experience w/ the lowryder strain. last is worldwideseeds.com....a little more expensive(dr.chronic can suite all your needs) and took a while to get my seeds. i spent 120 for 10 blue crystal and 10 white heaven. very nice quality i might add. you can't go wrong with any of your choices... they ship safe and discreet so don't throw away anything as it could be hidden in something w/ whats in the envelope! hope this helps!@

4. Go with whatever is cheaper.

I sent $60 cash in the mail (certified) to Dr. Chronic and got 3 packs of Nirvana seeds. It arrived in 18 days (from when I sent the letter) and shipping was very stealthy.

5. do you guys put your own address or usually put a different one.

6. use your address...if its possible send it somewhere other than the grow house! good luck

7. dude FUCK World Wide Seeds, I ordered from the three months ago, $80 worth of afghani #1 never came, they shut down and stole my money. Tried to email, they servers are down totaly, never recived a siezure notice so it all come down to.....they stole mah $80!

8. I've noticed that WWS have shut down there web site. I hope they make things up to you as they have always done me right.

9. I ordered from Heavens Stairway not long ago, i order 3 packs of seeds and only got two. Maybe the third pack wasn't shipped with the other two or something, all i know is i spent $100 for $60 worth of seeds.

10. Doc has some good stuff, you should check out his forum sometime. the url is www.hg420.com. Not only does it provide info directly FROM him but it also has direct feed back from banks that he works with. To top that off he constantly has specials and just for being part of hg420 you get an automatic discount of 10% EVERYTIME. (btw people have reported getting their packs >IN THE USA< within 6 days after thier order.

11. Just ordered 3 packs of seeds 10 minutes ago from Dr. Chronic, will post if/when I Receive seeds on Speed/stealth/service.

12. Received email from Dr. Chronic. Payment was received and package shipped.

13. got the package about a week after i ordered in the US. Everything looks great! Dr. Chronic gets my vote.