The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Heavenly Blue

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Lucifer Sam, Apr 28, 2003.

1. So i tried these seeds recently, I ate approx 140 and had a pretty good time, some nausia. It was a pretty mild euphoric feeling. I did it out in the woods and got a little spooked. But I'm planning on taking 200 tonight and smoking a good amount of bud, anyone else had any experience with Morning Glory? Any advice?

2. hmm, interesting...where can you buy those?

3. anywhere, i got mine at a cvs, they're like 1.39 a pack, each pack has approx 70 seeds..i used my 5 finger discount

4. heh... nuff said..

5. Hmmmmmm...... can u get them at any garden store or anythign that sells seeds? morning glory huh? have to try those some time!

6. You can get them at almost any garden type store. Heavenly blues are supposedly the best, some others will work, but I can't remember which.

i ate 3 packs, and i felt a little something goin on, but nothing huge. I might try a higher does, but I wasn't either overly impressed or discouraged. I wasn't crazy about eating them. It's like choking down sawdust.

It was funny because i went to thrifty and they had a bunch of discount seeds. I went to look for MG's , and all the heavenly blues were gone. Something tells me there were a bunch of like minded individuals there before me :).

Peace

7. u know i'm gonna try those one of these days but i've always wondered what about pesticides and shit? seems like they spray everying with the crap now...

Grasscity Deals Near You