Heaven is...

Discussion in 'General' started by SeLeKt, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Toking up on top of the Sugar mountain slopes laying in the fresh powder, with close friends, boards strapped to our feet, ready to cruise down with the cold crisp wind and snow falling. Then getting on the lifts and talking to random friendly strangers and repeating... Serene

Sorry, that is all.

2. Except it wont be ball numbingly cold

3. I love the cold and have quite a few layers on so I don't mind too much :rolleyes: I could snowboard every day of my life.

4. If it gets below 60 here I need a jacket.

Send me to the fires of Hell please.

5. haha its been not over ten for the past while on the summit

6. haha I think just to piss you guys off Satan is gunna have the temp turned way down to freezing...cause like you're saying the cold sucks

and you gotta watch out for that one cause he's a trickster ;)

7. Im gonna make hell freeze over? Fuck yeah!:hello:

8. hahah but i thought you needed a jacket for anything below 60

if you actually ended up in hell im sure you'd turn around and leave though :wave:

dont believe the hype

9. Sugar Mountain? Do you happen to be in Boone, my friend?

10. Why yes, with my friends who go to App. You?

11. As do I!

12. You go to App?

13. Yeah man! It's a great place isn't it?

My roommates work at App Ski!

14. Yeah but I would have just gotten every nerd laid so it would be worth it

15. Love it up here. I am at UNCW for college but feel like i should have ended up at App. It fits me more.. I sense a fellow blade's presences near haha

16. Ah yes, I bet that everyone here is a blade. The cold though, I'm not quite used to it yet.

Wilmington is so nice!

17. Probably.. gotta love the mountain schools.. but yea the cold I love but got used to living at the beach haha. What year are you if you don't mind me asking?

18. I'm a sophomore!