Heaven and Hell

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by InfiniteKnowing, May 6, 2011.

1. Like, see everyone as ONE?

Yeah man. Sure it's possible.

2. Stop creating division, and the one appears. Stop conceptualizing, and even the one fades away

3. [​IMG]

These are 'Red Ants'.

Each can bite you with enough sting to make you cry.

Imagaine if they all jumped on you at the same time?

You're dead...

Anyway, the point is...

I don't know what the point is.

But all I want to say is, although there seems hundreds of ants in the picture, it really is just one big fucking ant.

A nasty one too.

I hate the red ants... I get bitten every now and then... fucking painful...

4. yes!!!!

i have lived at times were the red ants are....the ones who all climb up until they have you covered up pasted your knees.....

and then they all bite at once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only in hell ;):smoke:
    (they like hotter climates..)

i think the ones i mean are smaller...

5. In chemistry e = q + w. Energy = heat + work. In every energy transaction heat is produced and work (usable energy) can be done.

What if heaven is a place where there is only the w type of energy and hell is a place where there is only q energy?

6. #26 WhosGotTheHerb, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
    Yes I understand your concept (funny word for the subject...), but my point is, in my mind, there certainly are physical impossibilities which is what creates ego (reality). then there is connectedness/oneness (consciousness/nature)

7. :hello::D:hello:

One love

8. #28 Tha Come Up, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Raekwon son !