Heating problem

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Jarlb, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Hi everyone,

So I’ve got a 250 watt hm and hps in a 60x60x140 tent with a 4 inch extractor fan with carbon filter and tested the heat before planting anything but the heat is goes as high as 32 - 34 then to 24 when lights are off.

so how can I get it cooler in there ?
    as I don’t want to put an inline fan which will lose the suction on the tent, I was thinking putting ducting from the outside into the bottom of the tent so it’s colder but is there any other less bait way.

I’m starting the grow with 250 watt cfl anyways so won’t need to change for a while.

Many thanks j

2. obviously you need a 6 inch dia outlet

right now

just add another 4 inch outlet

perhaps opposing the other

good luck

3. Yh I thought so just money that’s all, thanks mate I’ll get it by the time I switch lights

• Like Like x 1
  4. Could I buy another 4 inch fan and then connect that to the other 4 inch fan with ducting as there’s only 1 vent whole or is that what you meant

5. First 9 then 10 then 19 how old is it. It’s been overwatered, it needs to breathe, and good drainage, can’t get it in that soil, need perlite, and a good read might help, ILGM️good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

6. Between 9 and,10 ive let,it dry multiple times,i water it perfect. Whats the,problem with it

Sent from my VS501 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. It’s extremely stunted sometimes it happens, you learn from your mistakes. Plenty of good reading on HOW to grow weed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

8. Hijacking Jarlb's thread won't get you the advice you need

post ur own thread get your own purposeful advice is the way here

besides u ain't in CoCo

• Like Like x 1
  9. Fuck u I need,help

Sent from my VS501 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Sep 1, 2018
    This message by Tydawson420 has been removed from public view. Deleted by Chunk, Sep 2, 2018

Hows that going?

11. Not going to get help acting like that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum