Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Heating hash and eating it like a pill.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Dantas, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Here in Portugal you can get ridiculously cheap hash and it's more available than weed.
    Once I got a little piece of hash, so I made the yogurt recipe, which consists in getting a spoon, a lighter , put some butter, and crumbled hash and mix until it becomes homogeneous, then eating it.
    10 minutes later I take a piece of hash, heated it and swallowed it.
    Half an hour later BAM! Super crazy intense high. I was trippin balls.
    If I layed down in the dark, I would become instantly desoriented.
    Everytime I relaxed my body I could feel a falling down sensation, and I would feel like I was spinning around.
    Objects had crazy intense colours, beeing on foot was nearly impossible, even layed down I was uncomfortable.
    Eventually I passed out, and woke up the next day.

But now here's the thing, everytime now when I try to do the same, it just don't work, I tried it again and again and I can't get any effects.

Does anyone ever tried to eat hash and swallow it like a pill with a cup of milk?
    If so how much time do you heat it? How do you heat it? Where do you heat it? How much do you use?
    So many questions I know, but I don't remember how I made it.

(Sorry for bad English, as I referred before I live in Portugal)

Hope someone can answer me, peace :toke::toke:.

2. Your English is very good so never apologize again for having bad English because you don't. If you want to take your pot in pill form you should check out BrassNwoods hash capsule thread. It'll have you tripping over your balls every time. Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Hey,

The resident "Hash Caps" expert is @BrassNwood

This thread has all you need to know:

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

The first post there mentions Avocado oil, around seven pages in it updates to say that's not needed as the lecithin is the magic that makes the magic work better, hit harder and last longer.

I've been through most of the pages on that one, my autistic / ADHD / balls deep in everything I do nature had me hooked on the concept, for the last couple of years we've been doing cannabis paste capsules but these things are the next level.

I like these things so much that I'll be making dry ice kief out of my last plant, the whole lot except a few nuggets for joints; then we're going to make these caps, followed by washing the leftovers in 95% ABV to then reduce it down to RSO.

I've been smoking way less joints than I normally would since I've been on these hash caps, I can see myself quitting toking in the future to go edibles only. They're the way to go I reckon.

The basics:
    1. Decarboxylate (I love that word) 5g hash @ 240f for 40 minutes
    2. Mix it with a little room termpature / liquid coconut oil, teaspoon to tablespoon, the more oil the less kick each cap will have, the less oil the thicker and more treacle like it'll be; don't just spoon cold / solid oil in, you're almost certaint to use too much that way
    3. Add in Sunflower lecithin, either granules or liquid: this will aid the 'bioavailability' of the caps, non-GMO is preferable - lecithin is both an emulsifier and surfactant I believe, so it binds to the cannabinoids we want in to hash and coconut oil, it gives a larger surface area when up against the cell membrane wall, which allows us to absorb more of the goodness we want. Big pharma add lecithin to loads of pills for the same reason
    4. Bake @ 220f for 20 minutes; helps it all bind together
    5. Allow to cool, give it a good stirring
    6. Freeze till solid: this is said to help with the texture for those wishing to have the caps melt under their tongue, some say this is the best way to consume them
    7. Allow to warm, give it another good stir
    8. Bake again @ 220f for 20 minutes
    9. Pipette your mix into capsules, gelatine ones are best, the veggie / vegan ones are crap and turn to goo so folks say
    Wise folk suggest to start with a drop of the mix first to see how if hits you. I go against the grain and lick my tools, I love that "oh just how fucked am I" feeling it gives.

Rinse and repeat the extra baking and freezing steps to convert more of the THC into CBN which will make you sleepy.

At least that's my understanding of it all.

Full credit to BNW for the inspiration.

4. And I totally agree with @Cactus Ed, actually your written English is better than a lot of Brits!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Thank you for your attention and thank you for spending time writing that , I'll try that! Peace <3

6. Thank you! I'll have a look into that, thanks for reply.

7. Thank you!!

8. Pleasure, enjoy!