Heaters???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Q Banger, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Woke up this morning to a 72° tent which is ok but this was during the height of 12/12. So basically this is the hottest it was lights on which is from 6:30pm-6:30am. Am I going to need a heater with temp controller or exhaust controller. Tent flaps were closed. Lows are mid to upper 30s outside. I havent been able to check temps with light off but at lights on its around 68°. I and my plants prefer around 78-82°. What are you guys doing to up the heat a little.

2. I have to put a lil space heater in the room at night

3. [​IMG]
    500w oil heater type is ideal

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Is that safe inside a tent? And does it have a thermostat? I need something smaller also.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I have a 1500w space heater but dont have anything to control its on and off operation.

6. Oil heaters wont dry out the air like infrared or ceramic heaters will.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. I wouldn't put it inside a tent. It usually needs a couple feet of room on each side. Yes, it has a thermostat.

How big is your tent and what kind of room is it in? Can you heat the surrounding room when the lights are off?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Tent is in garage. I guess I can put it next to the tent when flaps open at night. Didnt even think about that way. Thanks

9. Will this do?

Attached Files:

10. No bro you put it next to the darn tent outside of the tent next to a vent. I’d never put one inside. The exhaust fan Can pull in the heat in

• Like Like x 1
  11. I use these, or something similar

controlled by this

sitting on something like this which hangs from a ceiling

and blows hot air into an upper tent opening above the plants.