Heated...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DaWood, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Today I come home from playing basketball all day and hitting the gym. My mom comes to me and says that my aunt called talking so much shit.. About how I didn't graduate on time (made it up over summer and started college on time) and how I am a drug addict because I smoke weed..
    She started comparing me to her son who fucking sold meth and saying that I am on the same track. I was like where the FUCK did this come from. I never in my life have even considered any other drugs.

She said how her other 2 sons have never touched any of that before. Yet the first time I ever smoked was with one of them on July 4th. The other I know hasn't done it but he is the one carrying all the information to her. Then she goes on to say that I hang around black people that are bad company, but all of her sons friends smoke all the fucking time.

Finally she concludes that I need to visit her oldest son who is in jail for 10 years because he was caught selling meth, so he can put me back on track. Then she said I need to go to rehab..

Sorry about the rant, fake family just gets me so irritated.. :mad:

2. Shit sucks, bro... but can't you just move out, if you're tired of your family's bullshit?

3. my parents are cool about it man.. its not on them..

4. Then fuck what your aunt is saying, why should you care?

5. shes telling like my whole fam likes its her fucking buisness

6. Guess she's pissed her son fucked up and now she's trying to drag you down.

7. super impose/ photo shop her pics over the pics of some girl sucking a horses cock and post them on the internet with her name number and address attached to it.
    Fucking meddling whore............you should go punch her lights out for flapping her dicksucker like that.
    :wave: