Heat

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by anberlinaddict, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Okay so my 250wat hps system just came in today.

I hung it up in my HomeBOX S above 4 automatic AK's that just sprouted today.

Um.. its like has to be 90+ insinde the tent.. for real. My thermometor comes in on the 25th.. but im almost positive its over 90.

I have ordered 1 6inch fan to push new air in.

Um i really hope heat wont fuck up my grow like last time.

I just want steady temps between 75-80........ I dont understand what I need to do to keep it down between those temps.

I dont have enough $ for an inlinefan to suck air out right now.

Someone help me and tell me how to keep it cool in there please.

2. Sounds like you need some outside air as often as possible. Even when your fan arrives, it will need to pull in outside air. Open door as often as possible or keep open till you can get a good vent system going. But vent is certainly only way to bring in cooler air and get hot out.

3. so the 6inch fan that will be pushing new air in will keep it cool ?

4. As long as you are also getting the hot air vented out. You need a fan in, and a fan out, unless you can open and close the door often?

5. Why build a tent grow if you cant even afford the key component to making it work, AIR VENTILATION ! Its so simple..... Aircooled reflector, ducting, and a real fan like vortex..... Pretty basic stuff...

6. Pretty basic if you have a alot of dollars. ANd i did a tent grow cuz ic ant do any other kind of grow

Ill probably buy an inline fan . But not some 80$ one.

7. the thing is the home depot where i live doesnt sell those. ive seen them on their website. THe thing is.. i dont know how to wire them. Those dont come with plugs lol.

8. how big is your grow space? if its not too big couldn't you hook up a couple computer fans? there cheap i think you can get them for like 4 bucks

9. this is my space
    http://www.homebox.net/dhtml/product_family_homebox_s.php

the thing is.. the spots on the tent where u are suppose to vent.. are like stretchy and really hard to get a fan to stick in properly ect.. so it needs a real intake fan ect.