heat tracers

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by skunkvicar1, May 31, 2003.

1. I'm looking for the best way to desguise the heat from police helicopters. Does any one know a tryed or tested way or just any suggestions would be spot on. Nice one

2. Just be careful. Try to have the opening of ur setup facing a wall or something ....I don't know whether this will help, but its worth a try I think. Good luck

3. I've heard that you can keep other lights on in the house so that way they don't see one big heat spot. Maybe poly on the ceiling would help??

4. Ghetto birds ? Now thats funny ....

5. i planted some more seeds dis mornin to go with ma first grow and i was jus wondering wot kind of place do i put ma pots in to sprout.....help needed......peace

6. speak using complete words please :)

How many watts are you using because under 1000 watts you shouldnt worry. but anyways whast your conditions are you living in your own home or doing a stealth grow? The best idea ive seen so far is dump the iar into your sewage pipe i saw it on overgrow.com its a new FAQ.

7. I always ran my lights during the day, the heat on your roof and daylight will keep any hot-spots from showing up.