Heat stress n gorilla glue

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by SmokinJoe19, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Hello gents

I have some gg that I’ve ran several times. Never in the same exact environment or tent because I’ve been moving up n up since we went legal

But I’m wk 9.2 (day 65) n I think I’m a solid 10 days out because of heat. N than still
    3 days in dark, no water dry out.

Guys with real experience please lmk

I’ve finished n cut this 3 times at day 60-62 w the dark dry out included

worst part is my family owns a summer cottage and my kids love the water. My bro is getting married in a month.

so I’ve had my buddy on it 2-2.5 days a week when I’m gone. He’s good but only a couple grows under his belt.

I’ve had a good bit of heat stress because I only have a 5k btu ac

Attached Files:

2. As I said of being gone, I’m busy every wkend til labor. Please help me time my cut.

3. Sounds like you like me bro, Canada ?

I have to AC cool my room that my 4x4 tent is inside of, during the day I crack my tent door open about 30% from the top side of the zipper, flapping it down. This keeps my tent around 82 during the day

FYI- my lights come on at 5AM , I don’t have to open the tent door until around 8:30 - 9:00 - my tent room is always around 65 degrees / 40 % RH, added humidifier inside the 4x4 tent to get humidity steady at 45 - 50 % RH.

In the winter this is much harder to control as my upper level duplex apartment is always hot, so I end up having to draw cold air IN from outside with a TEE outlet with indoor air + volume dampers to adjust cold air flow into the tent, once I find my proper air flow mixtures my tent is almost within reasonable temps

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. What is your temps? Lighting style and watts? And any other pertinent info you can think of that may give more info to help ya, what nutes are you feeding ?

5. Also I should mention just as my opinion, that bud doesn’t look like it’s 10 days from harvest IMO friend, I think you could still have at least 3 weeks left just by looking at the pistols, how do the trichomes look though?

A lot of strains tend to fatten up ALOT in the last 3 weeks or so , really a shame when ppl pull early and could have still Max’d out their yields/ final weight !

6. Chicago

lighting in tent
    1, 185w driver w 1qb96

1, 185w driver w 3 qb 132 wired in series

temps 78-87. Lights run 645pm to 645am

so the coolest part of their day is 4-11am.

Pic of ac setup. Garage semi insulated

part of my issue is I’m going to have to dry here too

Attached Files: