Heat problems

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by â’¸anadianBuds, Dec 23, 2012.

1. So I've looked everywhere and I am stumped. My grow room sits at around 83-89 with the lights on, and I cannot figure out for the life of me how to cool it down. Right now I have ducting hooked up to my cool-tube, but it isn't doing a whole lot. Everywhere I read says I need to introduce fresh air somehow, but I am unable to do that. I have it in a cellar, so it's cold at night, but traps the heat inside when the lights are on. I still live with my rents, so I am unable to drill any hole in the wall or ceiling to duct fresh air in/out, and the door needs to stay closed for smell/light reasons. Anyone know what I can do, or am I gonna have to deal with the temperature?

2. More Exhaust Fans, air cooled hoods?

Hmm sounds like your in a tight situation.

3. You need to get fresh air into the grow area somehow...and you need to exaust the hot air out... a hole to the outside is usually your only hope

4. I know for sure I won't be able to exhaust the air out of the room. I think I might be screwed lol.