Heat issue

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by JHerrer Fan, Feb 7, 2013.

1. So this morning my fan fell on a 1 month veg blue berry kush strain and ripped it almost all apart.

I'm taking advantage and want to work on my temps on the tent before I start another cycle.

I have:

4x2 tent.
    600w mh bulb
    5000 btu ac with a fan blowing to the tube
    A 180 cfm blower fan to pull hotair out of the tube

My issue is that my ambient air is too high so just cooling the light isn't enough. I tried having a fan blow hit air out from the bottom of the tent and that didn't work. What can I do to lower the temp in my tent?

Thanks guys!

2. Sorry to hear about your blueberry.. I can only imagine how pissed i'd be walking in on that scene.

How high are your temps? Ever thought about adding co2? Plants can handle higher temps if supplemented with co2. Just an option in case you can't figure out how to get your temps low enough

3. I'm doing a personal run and I'm not going to keep going. If its a cheap option than fine.

I added a blow fan at the bottom to kinda push air around and the temp is dropping well. The only thing is I'm not pulling out what I'm pushing in and that's making my tent expand awkwardly.

4. I'm not to mad. My tude beans arrive in a few days

5. They just arrived!!!