Heat Gun Volcano Adapter

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ngust, Jan 30, 2010.

1. I have a digital heat gun and turkey bags. I'm trying to make a DIY volcano. I have been trying for weeks to come up with a valve system like to volcano but no luck. Anyone know where you can buy such a valve? Or how to make one?

I've seen some pretty ghetto copper pipe mechanisms on the net but they all look like shit and are too big and bulky. I want a valve that works as close to a volcano as possible. Volcano sells replacements but they are expensive and don't fit a heat gun. Also I've tried using the heat gun with a bong and it works but I might as well use a lighter :rolleyes:. That Vrip thing is a joke.

This is the gun I have. It rests on the back an points straight up like a volcano.
    You can check out the Volcano manual here. It shows the exploded view of all their valves. Any ideas?

2. dude my friend made one what ur talking about, he loves it and uses it alot.

I think he used a down stem and bowl from a bong.

sorry if this doesnt help im kinda confused about what ur asking sorry.

3. From what i hear those heat guns arent good for your lungs

4. Anyone know of a way to hook these up to a DBV? Definitely seems possible with a fan or something and I kind of want a bag hookup for it when bunches of ppl are over

5. I've seen a lot of people hook up those cordless inflatable mattress blower uppers, "sorry for the description, Im high". You can pick 'em up pretty cheep from walmart.

Hook up a tube on the input and the output..then run the tube into a a bag...seems to work great.

6. Ill. I actually have one sitting right in front of me. I tried using it way back to make a crazy balloon set up with the bowl piece to my hookah. I just gotta find different sized hose and need to come up with some type of adapter.

7. That does not really help. My heatgun has a fan in it. It is the same as a volcano vaporizer base. I just need the valve/bowl mechanism.