Heat control while using C02 in grow tent

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Chester1, Feb 11, 2014.

1. How do I do to get temps down while using Co2?

I purchased a couple exhale co2 generators for my grow tent (L5 x W8 x H8).  They are working great, but when the tent is closed up to keep the Co2 in, after a few hours the heat from the lights and Dehumidifier causes the temp to climbing up near 90.  I know this is way too high, and it is visibly burning the plants.

Right now, I'm venting the room, which I assume is defeating the Exhale bags.

I don't know how long It takes to raise the Co2 ppm with these bags, so I'm not sure what would be best to do.

I could use some helpful advice from someone more experienced than I about best practices regarding heat and the use of C02.

IMG_0016.JPG

2. You are wasting your money using the c02 bags or other homemade methods of producing C02. They will not produce enough C02 to make a difference in growth. A constant PPM of more than 1200 is needed for enhanced growth and none of these cheap methods of generating C02 can even come close to providing these levels.

PW

3. #3 GOLDENBOY, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
    Agreed. My shop tried to sell me that garbage.. I told him to never try to sell me garbage again!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app