Heart's Signature Requests

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Heart, Jan 6, 2011.

1. I'll be working on some soon. Work has been keeping me busy.

2. Whenever you have time could you create an Arsenal football sig for me?

maybe something similar to the attatched pictures

perhaps with some players in it like Robin van Persie or Samir Nasri

and of course my name

Whenever you get around to it. Im in no rush whatsoever

Attached Files:

3. If you could make me one that has an all nug background, with http://www.fecalface.com/openings/fish/IMG_7813.jpg incorporated somewere on there, I would really appreciate it, Ive seen your work and know youll do me well. And incorporate my name on there somewere if you could please.
    thanks alot my friend! awesome work..

4. #445 Dannyscott, Jul 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2011
    Hey, I have a request for a signature, its not to difficult, but probably not to easy eather.

Basically I want to take the painting called "The spirit of 76" here http://centerformoralliberalism.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/spirit-of-76-lives.jpg

and I want to put Guy Fawkes masks on them. Im sure you know what they are and here is a link to what they look like if you don't http://www.anonsa.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/vforvendettamask-753007.jpg

And if you could photoshop that mask on the three subjects and make the mask look as fitting and natural on them as possible, doesn't have to be perfect and you can find pics of masks one can Pshop all over the nets. I tried my hand at this but it wasn't very pretty. And in the bottom in

5. yo heart when you gonna be back bud

6. could you do a beautiful night sky and make some of the stars blue. could you also but a nice blunt burning in there as well with my name.

7. [​IMG]

I love Hello Kitty and I like pink and black together Id like my user name on it too if you have time it would be really cool if you could make me a siggy. Please and thank you:) I have been trying to make one on my own but I cant figure it out.

8. gonna bump this incase anyone else could take it up and still make me a sig lol much appreciated if possible

9. I don't know if you're still taking requests, but I think your signatures are amazing. If you can be bothered, could I get one with my username and a packed bowl and Cypress Hill chucked in there please? You choose the pics, I trust you'll make it epic as usual.

10. If you can incorporate the wolf, the landscape (or a similar forest photo) as the background, and include my sn in helvetica font or a woodsy font that would be awesome. +rep regardless.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. #452 pointswest, Oct 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2011

If anyone is still doing this could they check this one out? Been waiting a long time. Post #420

PW

12. hey heart. i hope to see some now sigs coming soon.

13. I may take up requests again sometime soon but as for now work has been keeping me busy.

I may just have this thread closed until I start up again.

14. no worries dude.. priority's come first.

15. She was vitaminsthc