Heart's Signature Requests

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Heart, Jan 6, 2011.

1. #1 Heart, Jan 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2011
    Made a few for some other members and thought I'd offer up my services if anyone was looking for a new signature.

Dimensions are 300x125

Include in your post:

• Any images you want incorporated into the sig
    • Any colors or designs you like
    • Any text that you want included in the sig (nothing too long to where its tough to fit)
    • If you like your sig, +rep is always appreciated. :)

Here's an example of one I recently made.

[​IMG]

Made this for the render contest.

[​IMG]

2. if you have time could you make one with a picture of kottonmouth kings on it and it be all smokey and say kingklick1991 on it?Thanks alot [​IMG]

3. this as the background:[​IMG]

and this somehow incorporated, your artistic creativity can fill in the blanks :smoke:

oh and if you can have my SN somewhere, like in the corner or something. THANKS!!:wave:[​IMG]

4. Oh man I would LOVEE one :3

I attached Three pics, I dont care how as long as they all work out nicely.

and I want the signature to be Mad Professor :D

Thaaanks

Attached Files:

5. Very cool offer ..... I uploaded some pics I like. I'm from Las Vegas so that
    can be incorporated if possible and the colors from the others kinda give yo
    a feel for what I like. But really man your work speaks for it's self so I'll be
    happy w/ what you produce I'm sure. I dig the "heart" sig you made.

I'm about family but use to be a hard core nightcluber. I'm an old broken down
    athelete, listen to classic rock, some RNB and pop when I'm out. I drive an "01"
    lifted 4x4 F-150 (all black). I help as many good peeps as I can. I love animals
    and hate mean peeps.

Been blessed by GOD with my daughter and grand children. I puff too damed
    much and it's not enough.

"Live and let live ... and To each his own .... Until you get to my house".

Rep on the way ...

Attached Files:

6. Hey everyone,

Just got back from work and I'll be starting on them all shortly.

7. could you make me a simple one of my username with just 100% NUG as the background. it would be cool if you could make my user name look like wispy smoke or something. be creative! i dont really care what you do so feel free to do whatever you think will look good

8. Here ya go.

[​IMG]

9. I've got everyone else's requests lined up. Give me some time to make each one unique for each one of you. I'll post them as I finish them. :smoke:

10. #10 Heart, Jan 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2011
    fruscianterza

[​IMG]

11. Mad Professor

[​IMG]

12. #12 Heart, Jan 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2011
    iCLONE

[​IMG]

13. wow thanks its so sick :D. But if you dont mind could you try making the color behind kingklick1991 like greenish to go with the rest of the sig?

14. Wow ..... man I dig it!

You Rock Heart of the Sun..... many many thanx ...... :smoke:

15. Ok, went back in and lightened it up some. It was a little rough because once you save the file you can't go back in and individually select text items to work with, so I had to go in and airbrush the darker highlights surrounding the text. Here it is though.

[​IMG]

16. BRO thanks man seriously. shit is fucking dope :smoke:

17. Hell Yea! ..... Yours is hella sweet. Look at mine!:hello:

18. Thats so sick thanks alot. And I know what you mean, Its kindof a pain sometimes if your making a flyer or a cover for something.

19. Glad you guys like them. :)

JayDubs - I didn't forget about you, I'll be putting yours together a little later today. Gotta grab a few hours of sleep. I have off from work tonight so I'll start putting it together in a few hours. :)