Hearthstone

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Stoney zamboni, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Thank you for that! I will with my next arena buyin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

2. The qualifiers were basically the same unoriginal decks being used by every player, it was kind of weak. Dragon priest did make a couple appearances and performed really well. The druid also shined in all its battles against grim patron.

3. If any beginners are looking to play some practice games i am up for it. You can also spectate my games or even live streamers if you wanna learn some shit.

4. Just crafted all the new hunter cards outside the 2 legendaries, gonna be taking it into ladder all day today, see if i can't get some ranx.

5. I'm still without the expansions. I finally got the basic cards for every class.

6. Nice good job dude. Start farming that gold up and getting your arena runs in, once you get good you'll see better pay outs than just buying the packs,

Running a rogue right now with 2x burgle, 2x grand crusader and Nefarian, lol. I can just keep stealing random spells while using my removals.

7. While I agree with spamming arena runs, I think he should do the adventures first. A lot of those cards are a necessity.

8. #48 HimynameisMattyK, Oct 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2015
    I've already unlocked all basic cards so I'm doing arena and ranked now. My shaman deck is pretty damn good. You can zoo your opponent so bad if you have the right cards in the beginning. I really hate facing aggro hunters. They're sooo tough to beat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

9. heartstone is weak AF

10. I really enjoy the tavern brawls for doing dailies and is a nice break from ladder.

Haters just jealous, its a beautiful thing.

11. If anyone wants to have some games today, add me up!

12. uploadfromtaptalk1446242567188.png

Take a wild guess what happened next

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

13. Nice yo, the totem shaman is really nice, get that mukklas champion and you'll be set

14. Got the weekend off, gonna climb with freeze mage for now, trying to avoid playing paladin cancer decks all together.

15. So, I was a huge wow fan boy from vanilla. Been looking for something new to ruin my life on. How's this working out for ya withthemadness? Looks like you been sticking with it.

16. I actually haven't played much at all until very recently. They are beginning the whole process of creating two modes, one of which will ban most of the original cards+ old expansions over time and the other mode where all cards can still be used. Basically, they are optimally monetizing the game, forcing anybody who wants to remain competitive in the new upcoming mode to either grind out a ton of the in-game currency or buy the new shit.

Not sure how i feel about it.. Happens to all card games after a time i suppose.

But yeah, you'll find it easy to pick up, but hard to compete without a very, very hefty investment of time or a moderate investment of cash.

17. Sounds exactly like the kind of game I would never play. So many of the are like the now a days.

18. Its not for everyone. Beyond just chances of a card being drawn, there are mechanics those cards have that can also be random. When random meets random, to get anywhere there has to be a heavy investment of time.

Generally though, the decks that include random mechanics are fucking horrible.

19. I just started playing. I'm awful. I never really played many card games besides MTG an Pokemon, but I was so young an equally bad. Lol.

Anywho, I'm sure I'll get the hang of it when I have more cards and a better sense of card synergies and what not.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Beginner Guide

Think of building your skill like building a tower; you can only get as high as your base will allow. If you increase your base skills, you can begin to build upwards but if your base sucks, your going to have to spend some time fortifying it or your ability to build on those skills will be minimal.