Hearthstone

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Stoney zamboni, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Was correcting false info from your post for potential viewers. Don't like it? Don't respond :)

2. I don't mind at all, however the potential to make money in hearthstone far exceeds the potential to make money in MTG.

3. I guess in your mind yes. It does cost a lot to enter competitive magic, but the possible winnings make it far more worth it in my mind. I live off my winnings, nicely.

4. Plus, let's face it, the online implementation of magic is atrocious. I think it's a no brainer and if you think otherwise, you should like make a MTG thread or something, instead of derailing the hearthstone thread with fanboy-ism. Sure, magic has a ton of cards. Sure, it is more complicated, but hearthstone has been streamlined for online play and that fact alone makes it a superior game, not to mention the fact that hearthstone has very few useless cards in contrast to MTG and isn't going to make you wade through a couple thousand of said bad cards to find the good ones.

5. Never said mtg online was good. I play real paper magic, there's no money in online play. Call me a fanboy all you want, it's not an insult to a mtg fanatic like me lol. Hearthstone does have a better online game. All o was correcting was that magic has been in decline (which it hasn't as o said), and that it's too expensive to get into competitive ( which it is, but the potential for high winnings makes it a moot point). Continue on with your hearthstone call.

6. Well i'm sorry you feel that way, your missing out on a great experience.

About to do the double death rattle brawl, should be alright for a quest or two for some free packs.

7. Missing out on what? I never said I didn't play hearth, didn't say I did either. But good that you found a game you enjoy, nothing wrong with it. You may be reading too much Into what I'm posting. Again wasn't attacking the game, just correcting false info in a few posts.

8. For anybody who wants to begin playing hearthstone, i can answer any questions you have or if you want a really in-depth look at the game right now, you can visit hearthpwn.com, it is a really good source of information and will even have some 'budget decks' that you can begin to earn some gold with to get yourself some free packs, such as the warrior's 'Grim Patron' deck, which is very powerful for beginners without a lot of resources!

It is free to start, however the scaling behind the beginning battles between yourself and the CPU can be really based on your luck, so you gotta get a couple games in to get past em'!

9. Currently scaling the ladder using a iron juggernaut mill warrior, pretty hilarious.

10. Yes! I was hoping there would be a thread on this game as I just started playing. Add me! "Mattykriv"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

11. Because hearthstone is a lot easier to understand and it's digital. The magic game on console and pc really doesn't compare.

12. Do we really need to have an argument as to what's better? This is a thread to leave battle tags so we can play each other, not to debate.

13. I agree I didn't really like MTG online

-Yuri

14. Your name ain't comin up on the list? lol

15. Try this: mattykriv#1757

16. #36 well highdrated, Sep 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2015
    hearthstone is not MTG

but it's a great game .. fun, (basically free) and digital.

and that's where hearthstone is truly great and different. by being able to access any card in the whole game with things like "unstable portal" or triggering all kind of unpredictable events with some mech cards or the new "cancer" (paladin secret) .. makes the game a lot of fun to spend a few minutes playing here and there. the games are fast ~ 15 minutes.. and each one can be quite different from the other depending on the deck and the hero.
    not to mention fun modes like arena and tavern brawl.

anyone who likes card games is just silly for not giving hearthstone a chance.

vkocap#1597

(i don't play competitively, highest i got was lvl 9 with 4 stars).. but love to experiment with fun decks. trying to get all my "golden" heroes [​IMG] )

cheers

17. Anyone who likes card games and strategy need to download this game and give it a shot. It sucks you right in

18. lol, i lost my first brawl, then decided to do more as i had 2x 5 win quests and ended up getting 10 wins in a row! First 5 as warrior, then as priest.

Now i am running a secret hunter with 8 secrets. 2 eagle horns, king krush, leeroy and troggzor. Hilarious troll deck.

19. I can't FOR THE LIFE OF ME win an arena game. I just can't

20. You should have a value chart in front of you. When you get whatever picks, every card is ranked at either a A B C D E or S pick. There are a lot, check out hearthpwn if you even wanna do an arena simulator and pick some cards for practice.