Heartbroken Tokers Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MoonSpirit, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Hey guys. Break ups suck. Vent it all out here! You're not alone. :wave: 

I'm currently trying to get over my exBPD boyfriend. It's so hard because I keep playing the beautiful things he told me over and over, and how he's probably making fun of me right now and going out and getting chicks at clubs and being an ass.I know I should just suck it up, but it hurts so much. The way he manipulated me broke me in pieces. He cheated on me 3 times. He verbally and emotionally abused me and he destroyed my self-esteem. This stuff ain't easy. Lemme tell ya.  :cry:

2. Well It may suck but it sounds like you guys needed to split. Hopefully you can find a guy that will uplift you (and you him)instead of that bullshit you just posted.no offense

I know. I'm very relieved and actually a lot happier I have my freedom back! But the way people with Borderline navigate you in a relationship makes it very hard to gain confidence back, or to even want to move on. But I got myself to fall out of love with him a month ago, so I've been working from there. He broke up with me yesterday morning btw, and I've only cried twice so I think I'm doing alright :)

4. Me and a girl I've been talking to for 2 years decided it was best to go our separate ways recently. Well it was more she told me we were going separate ways lol but she didn't say it that nicely. Seems like the only girls that ever actually like me are over the internet. Damn I suck that bad? lol

5. Also, do you feel like weed helps with heartbreak? I feel like it doesn't make the pain go away or any less noticeable, but it kind of distracts you from it a little bit. 

6. I know. I'm very relieved and actually a lot happier I have my freedom back! But the way people with Borderline navigate you in a relationship makes it very hard to gain confidence back, or to even want to move on. But I got myself to fall out of love with him a month ago, so I've been working from there. He broke up with me yesterday morning btw, and I've only cried twice so I think I'm doing alright :)
    </blockquote>Ok good! I wish you the best.

I haven't been in a real relationship but I've been pretty close :). when I found out that the guy was a piece of Shit, I stopped smoking weed. I tend to overthink stuff, and the weed just makes it harder for me. so, I take breaks when ever I'm really sad.

7. OMG Janie? WTF are you doin on GC? Don't talk shit on here about me.

I'm not sure if you're trolling or not lol but don't worry. My name is Kelsey lol

9. Oh your post descibed me perfectly. Sorry.

....that's not a good thing lol