Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Heartbeat

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Chillforreal, May 13, 2008.

1. So... I was wondering how many of you actually noticed the increased heartbeat from smoking herb. I've been smoking everyday for 3 years, i noticed it a lot in my noob days, or when i would get really paranoid. But lately I have been noticing it more again. I have a heart condition and panic disorder, and i have been worrying about my heart a lot as its close to my yearly check up for it. As well as the fact that I've been slightly more anxious lately. I still smoke because i don't have any physical restrictions. So yeah anyway, how many of you notice you heartbeat going fast. I've realized its only really fast when im worried about it or im really high.

2. I only get a fast heartbeat when I'm smoking sativa weed. I also get very paranoid of a heart attack whenever I use high doses of sativa.

No problems at all with indica (well, the high isn't as fun to me minus the paranoia)

3. wen i get high i kinda like shake, idk if this is due to a faster heartbeat?
    or maybe its just the bud i smoked.. b.c saturday i was fuckin trippin out of my mind. i was really pale and kinda had slight shakes.. every1's like are you okayy and i just didnt want to answer haha. idk

4. I personally haven't. But I know a lot of people that get increased heart rate when smoking. It's very common.

5. I've been smoking everyday for about 2 years now. My heart also beats faster when I'm high. Sometimes I hear my heart beat whenever i'm really quiet and stoned.
    I have a friend who smoked some mids with me and she said she felt like she was going to have a heart attack.

Just as stated before. It is common.

6. hey thanks guys, ive been real nervous about it lately... i also have ocd and ive been obsessively thinking about my heart lately which is resulting in me almost having panic attacks... im just gunna take a few days off the blazing to change my mindset and get me outta this paranoid repetative thinking pattern...

7. Only after i long t-break do i feel that high anymore. I remember when i first started though that i would notice my heartbeat alot and hear it beat loudly in my head. Once you don't think about it, it isn't really a problem.