Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

heart problems.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jaemercs, Jan 8, 2009.

1. well.. a month ago i took steroids... they were pills i did not inject them... and my heart started to hurt so i stoped and everynow and then it hurts again.. well yesterday, last night, and today my heart was hurting kind of sharp pains and stuff... first of all what can be wrong and second... should i smoke weed right now... will it hurt my heart more and maybe even kill me because of this?

2. Are you sure it's your heart? A lot of muscles around your heart can hurt and it has nothing to do with it.

I would go see a doctor and discuss it with him, he can definitely help you.

GC isn't filled with doctors y'know,

Elend.

3. This is reeeeally not the kind of question you should be asking on an internet forum.

4. yeah i know .. i just thought i woould give it a shot instead of going to a docter instead =/ i just dont really want to hear any bad news from docter like sugery or something ..

5. Would you rather not go to a doctor, not hear the bad news, if there even is any, and then... you know... die?

I think I'd choose doctor. :poke:

6. Coming from someone who had heart surgery at 13, i wouldn't mess around with this. Go see a doctor asap, and i would refrain from smoking weed until you do this

7. This might be due to the intake of large amount of steroid tablets. U shud have consulted a doctor before taking such high dose medicines. Steroid hormones have advantages as well as ill effects in our body. if it increases from a certain limit it cud even affect our internal organs. So its better consult a cardiologist before ur heart gets severely affected. take care :)