Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

heart issues

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pipesmoker, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Seems like whenever in sober my heart just feels unstable I can feel it constantly. Feels likes its burning or something. Once I take like 1 hit my heart rate stabilizes and just feels normal. It kind of scares me and I don't know what to do about it.

2. How long have you been smoking???...

3. Not long at all 3 months maybe

4. Um instead of asking a bunch a stoners maybe you should go to a doctor and tell him. :confused_2:

5. No way those doctors will cut me open lol I don't understand though I feel fine high just not sober....

6. Its not like they're gonna tie you down and just start cutting you open,he will tell you if its serious or not...

7. Lol they won't cut you open, don't listen to the trolls :smoke: Just ask a doctor, they won't tell anyone that you smoke weed. They will give you advice based on it. Good luck :wave:

8. I had same problem, that bad feeling in chest. When I was new to smoking pot it happend to me alot after taking hit from the bong, not from joint, etc. It will go away with time.

9. [quote name='"Lavions"']

I had same problem, that bad feeling in chest. When I was new to smoking pot it happend to me alot after taking hit from the bong, not from joint, etc. It will go away with time.[/quote]

Did u have the feeling while sober ?

10. I have the feeling when I smoke, kind of the opposite of what you feel :eek:

11. Well I'm going to Walmart to do one of those blood pressure tests

12. Who was trolling?

13. [quote name='"pipesmoker"']Well I'm going to Walmart to do one of those blood pressure tests[/quote]

Machine said I have prehypertension and a resting of 79 bpm used to be like 54 I wonder what the results would be if I smoked before taking the test

14. No one, I was just alerting him about future trolls. Should've specified that :smoke:

15. Do it and see what happens. :hello:

16. I will have to do it 2moro