Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Heart Hurts When I Smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blah bla, Nov 13, 2010.

1. The last couple of times i have smoked, i have experienced a sort of pain in my heart and a sever cramp under my left lung. im not sure what causes this but i find it really tweaks me out and ruins my high. any help would be appreciated:hippie:

2. Do you normally smoke blunts?

3. Hmm....first make sure that you stay hydrated during AND after smoking, and dont smoke on an empty stomach. How often does it happen?

Tobacco is real dangerous and could very well have something to do with this^

4. not usually, i usially smoke joints or bowls. rarely blunts

5. to NYCdeisel, it happens pretty much everytime i smoke

6. Ask your physician

7. How long have you been smoking? Do you smoke cigarettes? Any other drugs?

Could be some type of hereditary disease too, just doesn't seem like marijuana alone would do it though.

8. ddont smoke on an empty stomach man...thats wat it is....weed will fuck u up on an empty stomach...not fuck u up but make u feel like shit

9. I have experienced something similar to this. I wouldn't call it pain, but it's similar and definitely uncomfortable. It has only happened when I've smoked while in a bad state of mind, that might have something to do with it.

10. i dont smoke cigarettes, i do smoke cigars occassionally. i have theorized that the problem is always there, but i notice it when im high