heart health tips? anxiety...

Discussion in 'General' started by xLoneWolfx, Jan 17, 2013.

1. #1 xLoneWolfx, Jan 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2013
    Hey guys, I am pretty ocd over my heart. Anxiety issues. I'm constantly checking my heart rate through the day it's ridiculous. If I ever get nervous like if there's a cop next to me or if I'm in court my heart races like crazy and i have a panic attack. Anyways.. I'm trying to find the best foods to eat everyday so I keep my heart perfectly healthy. I exercise every day. I weigh 160 lbs 5'11 23 years old . My resting bpm is 60bpm when I'm really relaxed with no anxiety. Had an ekg 5 years ago and they said everything is perfect and had a full physical 6 months ago and he listened to my heart and also said everything sounded perfect with no skipped beats or anything. Have like no fat on me. All muscle. So far everyday for my heart I eat:

Organic dried mixed berries
    Organic trail mix
    2 cloves of garlic
    Omega 3 pills(Nordic naturals best kind)
    Kidney beans
    Organic multi vitamin powder that i put in water
    Almond milk

2. Moderate drinking is great for you, mainly wine but iirc u can do it with most alcohol. Idk for sure, look it up

Meditation, enough sleep, and relax haha.

Ur like the least likely to have any health issues, it sounds like u really take care of ur health

3. Does it really? Thanks. I know its all anxiety. I'm actually trying to stop drinking.. But maybe wine. I'm a binge drinker. Like twice a week I'll get so drunk. That's why I've been trying to find weed so i dont gave the urge to drink. Maybe I should try a couple glasses of wine a night? My problem is once I start I have a really hard time stopping

4. Sounds like you are good to go for the next 60 years, hon!

You might consider some "High CBD cannabis" for your anxiety! CBD does not get you "high", but you do feel relaxed! It also has some heart-related medical properties.

What Are High CBD Marijuana Strains? | Potfessor.com

Cannabidiol (CBD) as an Anti-Arrhythmic (abst – 2011) Cannabidiol (CBD) as an Anti-Arrhythmic

Cannabidiol as an anti-arrhythmic, the role of the CB1 receptors. (abst – 2011) Unbound MEDLINE :

Lab Notes: Pot Has Benefits for Diabetic Hearts (news - 2010) Lab Notes: Pot Has Benefits for Diabetic Hearts

5. Thanks and I wish. I can't seem to find any weed at all where I live. I actually made a thread earlier about my frustrations regarding the matter :-\

6. Ah i see . . . Well generally 14 drinks a week is the amount that u have to drink for it to be a "problem"

Im on iphone so fuck citing, just look it up haja

Are u talking to a counselor or takin meds right now?

Ive had a bunch of panic attacks in the past few years, been to the hospital 3 times, its the essence of hell i know.

One of my favorite resources is this free anonymous mental health crisis hotline.

1 (888) 826-9438. There, i always call them nowadays instead of calling 911 in a panic like ive done before

They have trained staff on board for anxiety attacks, suicidal thoughts, everything. Theyre great

Edit-its 1-888, idk why the smiley is there

7. No counselor and no meds yet. It hasn't been bad at all lately. Mine feel so physical. Like sometimes I will eat and I start feeling weird in the stomach and I feel this adrenaline rush coming on. Used to happen every time I ate but then I went to the Dr and he told me I was healthy and it completely stopped... So in knew I was anxiety causing digestive problems.

8. U shud look into a counselor, and meds if thats ur thing

U can always quit them if u dont like them

And yea thats the essence of anxiety, adrenaline. It sounds like u might have hypochondria as well, same thing here

It sucks so much ass, one little strange body sensation and my mind goes on a 30 minute tangent on how i might be having a stroke or cancer or some other shit haha

9. Yeah for sure man. Really.. It would be nice to have a friend that experiences some of the same things... :)

10. Haha well i consider u one of the coolest ppl on gc tbh. I can relate to a lot of ur threads

Online friend pretty much