Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Heart disease and cannabis

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by oherroprease, Jul 6, 2012.

1. I've made the same thread before i started smoking but I wanted to get some new opinions. First of all, I was born with Aortic Stenosis, which is the narrowing of my aortic valve. I have smoked probably 15-20 times since I started which was last year. I haven't had a problem with my heart yet (with cannabis), but I'd like to know if I'm taking a big risk smoking with this condition. I can handle moderate exercise since i had surgery (before I started) to open up my valve and I'm generally healthy, but I'm a bit of a couch potato. I've heard that if I can take a brisk jog around the block, I'm generally healthy enough to use cannabis, is this true? Sorry for rambling but I just want to make sure :wave: (I know I should ask a doctor, but I just wanted some opinions).

2. I've had a coarctation repair (about 16 years ago) and it was fine when i was smoking, which was everyday.