Heart attack?

Discussion in 'General' started by GuiltyConscience, Oct 17, 2018.

1. #1 GuiltyConscience, Oct 17, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    Ok guyssss so I'm in a bit of a pickle...

I, really recently had quite a surprisingly traumatising event when high. If not earlier today, then late last night. (Got too high to remember.)

So before this high, I did/ do have some history with heart aches and chest tightness and stingness( is that even a word? Lol) , so cutting to the story, my heart was beating INCREDIBLY fast. I'd estimated around 3 beats a second, aka 180 bpm which Definately isn't good, some would argue that it's just me tripping, but in all of my highs (except this one) I've always known I could control a bad high in terms of uncomfortability. I tend to sober up REAL quick if I feel in danger or whatever. I'm pretty sure I had a panic attack, and I suffer from severe social anxiety, I can tell you I have NEVER experienced A panic attack.

Now, what happened afterwards and is still happening to me right now is what I'd like to call Negative OCD. For some reason I feel like my heart is now going to pop out of my chest (I'm sober) and / or visualise my heart getting stabbed with something. I obviously don't want it to happen, but my mind is a thing of its own, and it will keep ticking at me forever if I don't know how to control it. And if you know ANYTHING about how the mind works you'll know that whatever you feed it, it will eventually believe . That's what's happening right now, my brain is starting to think ill get palpitations or sudden heart stings or aches . When I've been high and been unfortunate enough to go through this thinking process, it's ACTUALLY happened, not some bullshit about tripping out.

I'm very eager to see a Dr. soon, but afraid the Mary Jane will stay in my system, I still live with parents (just turned 18) and it wouldn't be good for anyone if somebody finds out. I live in an illegal country.

I would be incredibly fkn shocked if they said my heart was good n healthy, but they would find out my blood scanning results. Do I risk it?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. You need to calm yourself down. Take a hot shower or even better, if you can, a hot bath. Then maybe you'll get the required clarity moving forward.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Perhaps Cannabis is not for you...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Ahaha I disagree, in the last year of smoking I have bettered myself as a person more than ever in my whole life. But thanks for the useless input

• Disagree Disagree x 4
  5. That's weird, I got a notification for a comment I never made.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I can tell...
    :(

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. You're right, you had a panic attack. Don't smoke more than you can handle, lots of people are lightweights so learn your limits. You learn your limits by exceeding them so now you know how much you can't smoke. If it continues to happen then perhaps cannabis isn't for you, it's not for everyone. If you do go to the doctor over this then you need to be totally honest with him, if you're not then don't bother going. They're going to be looking for why you had a panic attack and what are you going to tell them? You don't know why you had it? Then they'll look for some psychological problem which isn't going to help you.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Go see a doctor (although I think you just had a panic attack). Your doctor can NOT turn you in to the cops! He would lose his medical license if he did (HIPPA laws - and I am assuming you are in the US)!

Unless your doctor suspects drug use, he most likely will not be testing for cannabis. If he does test for cannabis, all he can do is tell you "It's bad, so stop" (Which is the standard "knee-jerk" reply, since most doctors know almost nothing about cannabis. :coolalt:)

Your doctor can tell your parents the results of your tests ONLY if you are a minor. Once you are legally an adult, it would take a court order to tell them anything without your permission!

Also, you may be one of the folks who need a bit of CBD in their cannabis. CBD helps to cancel out the anxiety that a "pure" THC high can bring.

Cannabidiol inhibits THC-elicited paranoid symptoms and hippocampal-dependent memory impairment. (full – 2012) SAGE Journals: Your gateway to world-class journal research

Action of cannabidiol on the anxiety and other effects produced by delta 9-THC in normal subjects. (abst – 1982) Action of cannabidiol on the anxiety and other effects produced by delta 9-THC in normal subjects. - PubMed - NCBI

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Yeah sound like panoc attack happened to me when i smoked too much with alot of ambers best thing is to eat and try to calm down play a game or something to dostract ya mind have a hot drink tea is lush (british lol) also the dr thing unless there looking for cannabis they wont find it also they cannot tell police or now even ya parents.

They will likely put you on an ecg and monitor your blood pressure and possibly give you a unit to send home to monitor it.

I had to have one when i had kidney stone and my blood pressure and heart rate went up on the firsr night my bp was like 200. And nose bleeds were insane too as bp was crazy (none was weed related) had blood test alsorts and cannabis never came into it

Try have nice mix of indica sativa not too heady not too couchy just chill

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Don't you worry, my friend! I am a doctor!

I would see a doctor.*

*I am not really a doctor.:coolalt:

11. After you see your family doctor make another appointment with your psychiatrist, I think your meds need adjusting.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Your over thinking this. You’ve played this scenario over and over in your mind that something is wrong with your heart until your panicked about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum