Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

heart attack weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chickenstatue, May 11, 2011.

1. I just wanted to know if weed speeds your heart rate up at all cause my heart feels so fast right now

2. nope, just your blood pressure.

3. nah, but a panic attack weed CAN cause, and a panic attack feels like a heart attack.. or makes you think that's what a heart attack probably feels like..

just put it on king of the hill, or family guy, or tbp, or anything funny... dont concentrate on it..

4. From what I know, It actually slows down your heart rate. I could be wrong though.

5. Sometimes my heart feels like its beating faster, but its just because your intune with your body (the way its suppose to be)

6. Thanks guys just made me feel better

7. Wow... I'm surprised how wrong everyone is. YES it increases heartrate.

After you've been smoking regularly, it doesn't seem to though.

No worries about heart attack, sir. that's just the paranoia, also from weed. Just chill back and pop in your favorite tunes.

8. Apparently it does speed up heartrate. But no, your chances of getting a heart attack from weed are still very slim unless you have a heart condition.

9. I knew I wouldn't have a heart attack i am fit and im not that dumb just curious about heart rate. Thanks alot compadres im super baked right now :)

10. ya it speeds it up by as much as 50%

11. Glad you're feelin better, kind amigo!

:smoke:

12. Haha thanks man. Dude fucking music man its beautiful.