Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hearing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StoneColdChilla, Nov 26, 2009.

1. Sometimes when i'm high and someone is talking to me I cannot understand what there saying, like there talking in a different language. Does this ever happen to anyone else?

2. Well that was uncalled for. wtf crawled up your ass and died?

3. Yeah, it really was uncalled for.

Anyway, no, I have never had it happen to me personally nor have I heard of it affecting a friend. Maybe you just get really high and stop focusing on what people are saying?

4. It happens to me sometimes. I just mainly stop focusing because I want to enjoy the high instead of trying to comprehend someone at that particular moment lol.

5. happens to me all the time.

6. It's happened to me before when I've gotten very high.
    And once I smoked an ungodly amount of dank with some friends and I went to say something, and the first sentence came out as alien language.
    Sometimes you just get too high to function normally.

7. Most of the time, no matter what kind of buds I smoke, I can usually gain complete control of my body and speaking skills. However, I smoked about 2g's of weed one day a month ago and i was like, dead... lol...

8. Hmm... It WOULD be uncalled for if I didn't know this fool in real life, And the fact that I was joking helps as well. L2Humor?

9. that's prolly what it is. Just stop payin' attention, I do that shit too. But then I can focus if I wanna.

I guess I good word for it would be selective hearing? maybe? or maybe you just trip the fuck out real bad...either way. lol.

10. That's strange. I've noticed that my hearing gets better on weed

11. If you aren't concentrated on peoples voices, speech can be difficult to understand sometimes.

12. even if you do know him outside of the city, we cant tell that can we? so how about your learn to portray humor in a way everybody can understand, kthx?

13. Or I can portray it how ever the fuck I want being that I don't care if anyone else besides him understood it was a joke, kthx.

14. Dude you need to chill out abit, was there any need to swear in that sentance?

15. Way to get overly defensive. Let it go.

OP - Although this hasn't happened to me ever, I know some close friends who this has happened once or twice. Just be polite and have them repeat what they said and pay close attention the 2nd time.

16. Hardly over defensive. Responded to what was said to me, As I am doing now. So mind your own business, Thanks.

17. You're right, I apologize for cussing just don't really need to be told how to portray my humor when the joke was intended for my friend and there are like 4 people telling me shit about it.

18. I aplogise as well man, if youve got a joke with your mate i dont have to understand it, my bad, ill just shut up.

19. You really need to fucking chill dude. I bet you wouldn't be talking shit like that in real life. Keep your shit to yourself, instead of looking like an asshole with a keyboard.