Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hearing voices while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by drunkglitter, May 10, 2015.

1. #1 drunkglitter, May 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
    Ever since I moved back in with my parents, every time I smoke, I hear faintly coming from another room, my parents arguing and yelling at eachother. This happens everytime I smoke. In the past when I look to see if it was actually happening it never is and everyone is in bed and no lights are on.

Does this happen to anyone else? Any ideas why it happens? And any ideas on how to ignore what I am hearing?

2. It's just an audio hallucination. You're hearing things, small, quiet sounds and your brain is trying to make sense of it and also put it in the context of where you are. Auditory hallucinations happen all the time, even when you're not stoned. They happen a lot when you are stoned though. Play with it and see if you can make it into something else. Turn on radio static and it will likely change or go away.

3. It used to haPpen to me a lot. Now I just listen to music or I'm so high that my attention is shit and I'll just be spaced out.

4. Paranoia.

I remember in HS I used to think I was becoming schizophrenic until I actually met someone with schizophrenia. I worked with him. He was a totally normal dude but he stopped taking his meds and he would talk to himself and when hed converse with other people his sentences wouldn't make sense. Plus his personal hygiene completely plummeted. Then I was like nah im just paranoid lol.

5. Yeah I hear tons of weird shit when I'm outside smoking on my balcony. Your not the only one

6. yea happens to the best of us, paranoia coupled with slight hallucinarions

Sent from my asshole using Grasscity Forum

7. Back in school, I was mildy well known and when I would show up baked( pretty often haha) I would swear I heard my friends calling me in the hall and I would turn and look and soacd out in the hall

8. It's the feds, they're comin to get you