Hearing things

Discussion in 'General' started by SkadiVanir, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Hey all, wasnt sure where to post this but... Lately i have been hearing some strange things, the first thing i heard was someone hawking a lugee and spitting it, and it sounded like it was right next to me, but when i looked around, nobody was there.
    Tonight i heard 2 things, one i was listening to music and suddenly i heard a man yelling and i pulled my ear buds out as fast as i could and listened to see if i could hear it again.
    And just now i heard a knock on my door but nothing was there.
    I have a pretty stressful life, and sleeping is a huge problem untill 7am then i crash.
    Is hearing things normal? And if not, What do i do?

2. you could be suffering from sleep depravation or the stress could be getting to you. maybe go on a weekend vacation to a spa or something to let go of tension or even see a therapist. not shame in that at all I have seen one before.

3. godesses don't need sleep, you shame the Vanir :(

but for real I wish I had some advise, I suck at sleeping too

4. I always hear people...Obviously it is their prayers bein' sent directly to me.

Which can only mean one thing...I am a God.:cool:

5. Haha well norse gods are mortals. And ya i wish i could fall asleep at the snap of my fingers, i went kayaking across a giant ass lake and back, am extremely exhausted, its 415am and i still cant sleep.