Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hearing things whilst baked?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by topdog82, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Usually happens when a smoke straight dank stuff
    such as now

I just heard "placebo ergonomics" or "give that chancellor a high five" and a bunch of other random stuff
    it just kinda echoes through my head

also, random hip-hop beats

does this happen to you?

2. Sometimes I'll repeat things in my head multiple times and also I think I hear people outside my house ,which doesn't make sense because I live in the middle of no where on a lot of land, but it usually turns out to be my tv or the squeaking of the floor panels when I'm walking. Once my friend was kneeling next to this short table breaking up some bud and his knees were making the floor squeak and I could have sworn the police were outside.

3. Happened to me when I was a newb smoker. I'd hear my phone vibrate even though it didn't go off

4. I used to hear things when I was stoned at home. I've heard some really weird shit.
    Thought I heard my mom open my door and yell my name and then went out of my
    room and she was asleep and snoring a few years ago. I've also heard music that wasn't
    playing in reality. I should've hummed the music that's played in my head into a
    microphone so I could recreate it later in FL Studio. Would've made such good songs.

5. I've heard things that weren't there, but I can't remember what it is, and the random hip-hop beats...yes, probably cuz I listen to alotta Blockhead and Aesop Rock.

Just remind yerself that yer high and don't worry about it..

:smoke:

6. I'll hear music that i've listened to alot lately if i'm really baked

7. a few weeks ago i finished the rest of this blue dream and i was doin my morning business sittin on the toilet and was having these really really intense like surges i dont know how to explain it but it sounded like grenades were going off non stop right next to me then my whole body would vibrate to the noise. it was so wierd and its never happened before

8. I hear shit all the time.

I'll be chillin' in my living room stoned and i think i'll hear a car coming. I get all frantic because i think its my dad and there ends up being nothing there.

I do this probably 5-6 times before i realize i am just hearing shit haha.

9. I sometimes here banging on the door and automatically think, "oh shit the cops" and i look around wondering why no one else is scared then im like, oh not again.

10. Honestly like, for me at least, I've been smoking for quite some time now so really I just understand that sometimes being paranoid and hearing shit is just a part of smoking ahah I mean sometimes I just hear shit because I'm so high, like I've thought there were people outside my window or some shit, it's usually just in your head and it happens to a lot of people I know. You just get paranoid don't sweat it.

11. Always think im hearing stuff. Normally like someone knocking on the door.

12. Yeah if I'm pretty baked I'll hear things if I'm by myself. Sometimes I would put the TV on and mute the sound and watch it while it's super quiet and I swear I can hear the newscasters/people on TV whispering weird sounds and phrases to me, even though the TV is muted! I actually love doing that I think it's awesome! I know know exactly what you mean though OP, "placebo economics" WTF did I just hear that?? lol:rolleyes:

13. Hahaha, give that chancellor a high five? That's funny. I used to hear things as well, but that was when I was new to smoking. Eventually you'll just learn to tune things out.

14. "SHHHH!!!"

"What?"

"Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"There it is again! Placebo ergonomics!"

15. i used to always hear or feel my phone vibrating

or hear people outside...mostly same as written above

but...also, i will mix up what people are saying and hear something different than what they said sometimes

16. I used to hear stuff, but like others have said it was when i first started smoking.

I've heard chains rattling while I was falling asleep, almost as if someone were in my room carrying them around my bed. I've also heard laughter and muffled voices from outside my bedroom door. It all is really ambient, nothing like someone whispering in my ear or very loud. In retrospect it sounds kind of spooky, and even my roomies have said they would be freaked out. I just thought it was all kind of interesting at the time :D

17. Whenever I'm tore,
    and I walk in the snow,
    The sound of my feet crunching the snow makes me think there are people talking behind me. Like legit voices and conversations.
    At first I was like :eek:
    but then I realized I was just wayyyy high and it stemmed from walking in the snow so I was all :smoke:

regardless, if you can handle your shit,
    you'll be fine

18. i fucking hate this shit depending on the situation.

im starting to scare myself right now and its not good

getting all paranoid and thinking weird nasty thoughts damn

i feel as if im going thru a bad trip and i smoked some dank club cali mist loL wtf is wrong with me i need to slapsnap outta it im baked as fuck tooo

this shit is fucking weird ive been high all dayand this is th efirst time ive experienced this sense of paranoia and like just freaking out

19. I hear voices , but I hear them sober as well.

I'm a paranoid schizophrenic though.

20. I'm always hearing shit when Im baked. Thing is I play it off so slick, ill kinda just glance over and look out the side to make it not too obvious.