Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hearing stuff while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zaza13, Aug 24, 2011.

1. So, im fucking blitted out of my mind eye right now. I keep hearing shit and i want to know if this is normal. I also see a fucking genie next to me on my right. its trippy!!!!!!!!! is this shit laced or did I just get really stoned. I havent smoked in 8 days, minus yestreday... :hello:

2. Your senses get sharper when high so yes you can hear everything and that's why you get paranoid as well but you're on your own on the genie bud.

3. Sometimes when I am really baked, I have auditory hallucinations like a bass drum going off right next to me.

4. i hear like drum patterns, had to mute my tv to make sure they werent on the show hahaha

5. i always hear shit when im blazed alone. freaks me out every time lol

6. i think thats just the paranoia

usually i think someone is in my house when everyone is sleep only to realize it was my loud ass ice maker

7. I can hear my pulse and it sounds like 808 drums. And music is always wayyy better, like you hear each instrument seperately.

8. ice makers are so scary

9. i keep seeing shit in the corners of my eyes! its crazy. and the liughts are changinging color and my eyes are stretching like crazy. I think im just fucking backed. Its awesome. havent been this fucked up in forever. whoooooooooooooo peace