Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hearing Problems

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by xSupreme_Shadex, Nov 3, 2018.

1. So i’m playing Fortnite with my friend and he’s saying things that i’m HEARING but when i talk about it it’s like he gets confused and says i’m just speaking random shit, but in my head i’m talking clearly and expressing myself. It’s like he tells me he went to school, but i’ll hear “Pool” or something. So when I repeat it he’s like i didn’t say that lol..... is this normal? should i be worried?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. I'm no doctor by any means but, I'm pretty sure your just simply miss-hearing things.

From what I know I hear that's actually quite common.

In fact, as I noticed a good amount of people like to say things like: "I thought you said...." then mistake for something else as well. So, I'm pretty sure you're fine man.

No need to worry. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. # don't work on GC lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. :confused::confused:Ok guys it’s me again. I’m freaking tf out rn! Idk if my weed was laced with something but i’m experiencing frequent muscule twitches but not spasms. And my eyes feel really hot, and i keep struggling to move, and also i feel like i’m sweating but i’m not, and i keep doing actions i have no intention of doing like picking my nose and misspelling words. I’m really scared guys, my brain is making bad scenarios up and i can feel my blood pumping through my body:speechless::sick:

5. That does sound like laced weed to me, headaches, numbness, tingling, muscle twitches, teeth grinding are all symptoms i have experienced when smoking the stuff.

find a new dealer asap bro i hope you havent smoked that shit again....

6. You might want to visit uncle doctor. Tell him everything you just posted (about the weed too)

The reason is... Yeah, could be the weed or something even worse and you only think it's the weed.

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. damn bro, this is really strong weed, what’s yours called

please share this with others so they can answer the question.

8. How much are you smoking at a time? Teeth grinding? Last time I ever had teeth grinding was when I took ecstasy pills. Looks like you are smoking too much. Are you experiencing any symptoms when NOT smoking?

Strongly suggest taking a few days off, and start small and see if you exhibit these type of symptoms. Take a puff wait 30 minutes, and go on. You could be panicking. Is this a Sativa or Indica strain?

• Agree Agree x 1