Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hearing Music

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BakednLSU, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Have any of you ever been completely blazed, and then you hear music in the next room or something and you start to rock out to it or something and then realize that there isn't any real music and its only the dishwasher or something, but at the time it was the best music you've ever heard, lol.

2. Yeah when I smoke I can make up the craziest beats and melodies in my head. I make music too so if I can get to my computer I can usually get the idea down, but its never as fully realized as it is in my head. And yes it makes me notice beats everywhere.

3. No, you aren't crazy, happens to me pretty often. Usually only hear music too, never really caught on to anything else hehe.

4. It usually happens when I'm in the bathroom, brushing my teeth or something. My bathroom has really weird acoustics, and you can hear everything going on in the other apartments in my building and it really fucks with my head when I'm high.

5. Ya I think I know what you're talking about. Sometimes when im in the shower after a good wake n bake I start hearing stuff. I think I finally figured out that my brain was changing the pitch of an otherwise static sound that my shower makes. After a few minuets I learned to control it and whatever music I was thinking in my head was echoed by my shower :D

6. I defiintely know what you mean. I hear distant music that isn't there when I'm alone, it's quiet and I'm REALLY high.

7. Lately, I've been hearing my [cell phone] alarm clock chime when I'm in the shower.... its all in my head though. I need the change the tone to cuckoo clock or something.

8. they say theres music in everything, you just have to listen for the rhythm . theres this movie with bjork in it where she sings a song to this music thats all made by factory machines and cars and shit

9. ^^its called dancer in the dark. sorry for doubling up here

10. I'm glad it not just me then. lol Its been happening alot lately because I have the same little routine lately when I'm baked, because my wife hates the smell. I smoke in the kitchen into the oven hood, then febreeze everything, brush my teeth, take a shower, brush my teeth again, and then floss for like a year, then proceed to do whatever I have planned for the night. Lol, So I spend about the first 20 minutes of my high in the bathroom.

11. haha dude that happens to me when im REALLY high or REALLY sober. sometimes when im in complete silence i hear music playing ever so slightly. also when i listen to music really baked i hear another song on the background that sounds nothing like it at all haha.

dude i go to LSU too. what year are you?

12. Thats cool, you're the second one from LSU I've met on here, I'm a freshman.

13. sweet bro. im a sophomore. do you live on campus or something?

14. No, I live off campus. less than a mile away though. What about you?

15. lucky bitch. i live at home with my strict parents in denham springs. it takes me a fuckin hour to get to school in the mornings. i wanna move out so bad:mad:

16. YES! I have heard complete songs playing and thought it was completely real!
    Sometimes it will be like a random guitar riff I am thinking of and it will be plain as day playing like I'm listening to it. I sometimes write songs this way. Weed definitely helps with my music selection and writing!

17. ha yes! one time i thought i heard my neighbors outside my house saying "yea i know hes smoking pot, thats why im going to knock on the front door and yell at him and tell him to stay away from the kids." look out my window... no ones there. lol. i also came up with THE sickest beat in garageband... and when the box came up to ask if i wanted to save it...i hit no, and didn't realize i didn't save it till like 5 minutes later.

18. I've also heard music before, mind tricks are strange man.

19. yea sometimes when im at work i think im hearin music but its really just all the noise goin on in the kitchen but i will be fully convinced its real until i see the radios off

20. When I got arrested and was sitting in the holding cell all the noises and echoes in there combined to form this wild metal song in my head.