Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

heard of punk? [WEED NOT MUSIC]

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420blazed, Jan 5, 2011.

1. ok wtf my topic that i made like 6 mins ago got closed, i wasn't talking about the music XD i was talking about this weed in my area which i keep hearing about called punk, i was just curious if anyone had tried it or heard of it.

2. idk i dont really like punk music much, rap is so much better.

3. all it is is a name a dealer put on the random weed he has.

4. but theres been loads of people who are selling this "punk" lately

5. I assume 'punk' is like 'loud'

I prefer 'dank'

it's preference/the new thing to say.
    just gotta go with it man.

6. ok because i'm going to get some soon :D i'll make a thread in the stash jar section when i do :)

7. Haha, ur first thread got closed pretty quick dude, hasn't punk (the music) got further than the UK??

And no, not heard of punk (the weed) round here, im in the mids btw,. Like someone said it's probs just a "name". Still, if u get hold of some post some pics.

8. You guys gotta stop asking about random ass dealer names. Seriously, if your strain isn't on google than it probably isn't real. So yes, dark-lord's special green is not a real strain, niether is punk.

9. oh yeah didn't think to check google lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Punk is just stupid english street slang for cannabis, don't pay any attention to it, whatsoever.

11. haha youre first thread of this got deleted, i knew what you were talking about, i was jking :)

i msged the mod who closed and was like.. boy u stupid, he was talkin bout a strain:rolleyes:

12. You sure they didn't say bunk?

13. Reported.