Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

heard of any of these

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lungtickler, Jun 18, 2010.

1. got 1/8 each of marshmallow kush and lemon kush.........if u have a chance to pick up any or have even heard of them DO IT!!!!!!!!!! LOL killer shit

2. strain names mean nothing unless its from a despensery

3. The first name is made up for sure, so if you got both of these strains from the same guy I'm sure the second one is made up too.

Or a grower? Just because it is a Dispensary doesn't mean the strain is legit.

4. ya i know the lemon one is legit for sure.... its some medical shit that has been going around my county for a little while....but i hd never heard of marshmellow kush before hand ....but legit or not....shit was good

5. I've had smores kush, but not marshmallow kush.