Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hear my pulse in my arm thru my ear

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DaFt VaDer420, May 12, 2011.

1. is it just me or can all people hear theire heart beat thru theyre wrist....i was just here chillen laying on my bed with mt my head propped against my arm....then i could hear and like feel the pulse...then i held my breath then it sped up and shit.....:( :confused: :(

2. i dont know but this seems to happen with my dick as well

3. It's obviously your arm. Whenever you press any body parts together tight enough you feel it. And when you hold your breath, you cut off oxygen to your lung, thus not allowing sufficient blood flow of oxygen-rich blood, causing for more blood to be pumped and faster.

4. thats pretty cool...