hear it

Discussion in 'General' started by cheachea, Dec 1, 2005.

1. Ok so I wanna take my moms car to get a bag. I don't feel like making an excuse to go out for 2 minutes then come right home. She has a 03 or 04 dodge minivan. Its pretty damn quiet I can barely tell if she pulled in or not if I'm awake and her room is right above mine. I'll have to back out of the driveway, its not parked in the street. Do you think she'll hear me?

I know its fucked up to take her car, buts its so cold out and its only a few blocks.

2. Based on my own personal beliefs i wouldnt just take her car, but thats not the point. Id just think of an excuse for going out and coming back man. Run to a fast food resteraunt, go rent a movie, say your picking up some CD's from him etc...

3. Yeah just taking the car is pretty shitty.. if it were my kid I'd beat ya! LoL... J/K, but not really, LoL... I agree that you should make up some stupid excuse that will explain why it only took a couple of minutes..

~ Terpsichore

4. just get your own car dude

5. Exactly.

Besides, if you've got to open the garage door and back out, you're fucked.

6. Ay if you use her car ALL the time like if shes cool with it, just take it and if she finds out tell her you ran to the grocery store real quick because you got hungry.

7. and man if he only lives a couple blocks away just put on a jacket and just run fast as hell

8. ya make up an excuse...should be a forgone conclusion, or just hike it :smoke:

9. only a few blocks aww comeone walk..

(pussie) ;)

10. Man up. Bundle up and get walkin.

11. just go walking and smoke a blunt on the way back haha.

12. Yeaa