Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Healthy toking snacks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MondoFiction, Nov 18, 2011.

1. As tokers, we're all aware that being high makes eating junk food extremely enjoyable. Over the past couple of months I've started smoking more frequently (pretty much daily) and more often than not, I end up stuffing myself with pop tarts, pringles, chex mix, chocolate milk, you name it... it's a lot of fun, but if I keep eating like this, I'm going to get fucking fat.

So the past few times I've smoked up, I've tried to satisfy my munchies with more health-conscious foods. I've found that fruits such as apples and oranges are highly enjoyable while blazed, as are mixed nuts, grains, and green olives. Does anyone else around here like to watch what they eat? Any recommendations for good, healthier toking snacks?

2. Green grapes are awesome stoned.

3. Man, I love fruit when I'm baked. Strawberries, pears, anything really sweet and juicy.

4. i tend to stay away from soda. i find myself drinking really really sweet juices like cranberry and what not. there's something about the sweetness of cranberry juice that cures cotton mouth very easily....
    for food, i agree with fruit. anything that is a little bitter or sweet cures the taste buds like crazy. granola bars, string cheese, baked beans, and white rice are all random, healthy, high snacks for me!

5. Healthy toking snacks? Well, in America, pizza is now classified as a vegetable...

6. Fiji water and watermelon/pears for me. When I'm not eating pop tarts that is

7. They consider the the tomato paste to be a vegetable which it technically is. They never said pizza is a vegetable.

Frozen grapes are great and they are healthy, so many fruits taste great

8. Well weed makes everything taste better. Personally, I adore apples (certain kinds anyway) and raw carrots. They're so good and juicy. Apples especially help with the dry mouth, and make your mouth feel clean....like less resiny. Pretty much any fruit or veggie you like sober, you'll like 10 times more high.

You also can't go wrong with a big ol' slab of protein. Good for you, doesn't raise your blood sugar. So grill up a steak and toke right before dinner.

9. I disagree weed makes coke taste bad. I love drinking cokes when I am sober but I hate them when I am high for some reason. Everything else tastes better though.

10. Knowledge is understanding that tomatoes are actually fruits. Wisdom is knowing not to put them in a fruit salad. :p

11. granola is the very best. :smoke:

12. Frozen grapes?

and i love honey roasted cashews when im high

13. You cant beat a granola bar or a HEALTHY smoothie, none of that jamba juice crap

14. I think CB juice on ice is the best drink! very bitter sweet;)
    [​IMG]

Have you ever tried this?
    [​IMG]
    Awesome energy food.

15. Duuude I forgot about avocados with a little bit of salt and pepper omg sooo bomb and one of the healthiest superfoods out there

16. lemons! its like taking a post toke run.

17. #18 FaKinSuPah, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    As everything tastes good, fruits and vegetables are awesome. Carrots with dip, cucumber slices, any kind of fruit really, a good salad with chicken or canned tuna

Also work out and smoke as a reward!

Pretty sure he asked for healthy :p

18. A lot of diets suggest frozen grapes because they taste great. Its like a lil cold burst of grape goodness

19. [quote name='"Tokey McBong"']Duuude I forgot about avocados with a little bit of salt and pepper omg sooo bomb and one of the healthiest superfoods out there[/quote]

Avocados are one of the fattiest veggies out there, why do you think guacamole is so bad for you