Healthy stuff for the munchies

Discussion in 'General' started by TyDurden, Aug 28, 2008.

1. If you get the right trailmix, the texture in your mouth is amazing after you smoke and eat them. and they have a good amount of protein as well as chocolate or what ever is in that bag.

2. Celery and carrots with ranch is awesome.

3. kashi cereal yeahhhhhhhhhhh

4. Fresh fruit smoothies! Delicious, healthy and refreshing as fuck.

5. yea, fruit smoothies and sorbet is crazy good.

6. Well, if I'm not eating crackers, yogurt, or apples, I'll normally make a home made pizza

You take a large piece of flat bread, like what you would use to make a wrap of some sort. Your put tomato sauce all over it in a nice even coat. Then you grate mozzarella cheese length-wise onto a plate, pick it up with your hands and sorta dash it all around the pizza. Then you take pepporoni and you put a buncha slices on, or you can take any sorta sausage product, like italian sausage, kelbasa, and slice it up nice and thin. You put it in the oven until your cheese is bubbling and your done.

7. yah i need to start eating better munchie food..shitty food makes my high suck...

8. how the fuck r ppl getting free food over here in hawthorne theres this burger king at the corner of my street and one time i forgot my money and the lady said next.

idk i have a problem with the munchies also i feel that am gaining weight from it

9. haha i was totally with you untill you started talkin about pepperoni...vegetarian over here :)

10. damn dude I can gain and or lose 5 pounds in one day!

11. shit i just grab whats the closest and beat that shit down.
    but preferably neon gummy worms, or a bag of chips will do the trick.

12. "10 Minute Turkey and Bean Burritos"

I'm trying to lose weight.. and I'm almost always high, so it's difficult when I'm munching out. The following recipe is easy, fast, delicious, filling, and reasonably healthy.

you need:

Burrito Wraps (whole wheat preferably)
    Black Beans (a can)
    shredded cheese
    taco seasoning
    ground raw turkey
    hot sauce (optional)

Brown the turkey in a saucepan for about 10 minutes til its uniformly brown, add as many beans as you want, stir together get the beans nice and hot-- add taco seasoning and hot sauce as you desire. While you stir chop everything up in the pan with your cooking utensil. Put the burrito wrap on a plate, sprinkle with cheese, add contents of skillet to burrito, wrap up and enjoy.

You'll be amazed how tasty this is. And fast.

All the protein is guaranteed to fill your stomach for hours.

13. Blueberry muffin with vanilla milk

14. Vanilla Pumpkin seeds FTW...

15. lol, unfortuneatly I usually resort to ordering a pizza on the weekends, like Im doing now. But I ran 2 miles yesterday so no guilt. :)