Healthy snack to constantly munch on

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by sodope28, Apr 19, 2013.

1. #41 Dansire, May 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2013
    Diamond cinnamon roasted almonds AND fruit. scrumpaDOOCHIS!

2. Carrots and some healthy low fat dressing to dip them in. I kill bags of mini carrots hahahaa

3. Grapes for sure, and if your completely stoned im sure picking apart a pomegranate will keep you busy hahaha

4. I'm also fond of munching all day long, but I try to avoid unhealthy junk food..Healthy options would be dry roasted nuts like almonds and sunflower seeds.Even popcorn is a healthy option...

5. My favorite healthy munchie is watermelon. Super delicious and takes care of cotton mouth too!  :yummy:

6. I love craisins, although you have to watch out for sugars. Apple chips are awesome. Grapes and melon, yup for sure. I'm not one for carrots, but cauliflower is where it's at for me. Lot's of people don't like it, but you guys don't have to worry anymore cause I'm here. I will eat all the cauliflower and love every second of it.  :yummy: Also salad. As long as it's seasoned well, I can live on salad. 

7. Craisins are dope!

8. Dried fruit tends to have a lot of added sugar.

I munch a lot on Walmart brand of trail mix,''great value mountain trail mix''
    It has m&ms in it but the suger levels are fairly low for the tasty snack. Has a lot of healthy fats in it and its $5 for a big bag.

\t\t\t\tNutrition Facts\t\t\t\t\t\tServing Size\t\t\t\t1/4 cup (<span>30.0 g)</span>
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\tAmount Per Serving
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tCalories\t\t\t\t<div>160
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\tCalories from Fat\t\t\t\t81
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t</div>\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t% Daily Value<sup>*</sup>
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tTotal Fat\t\t\t\t<div>9.0g
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t14%
    \t\t\t\t</div>\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tSaturated Fat\t\t\t\t<div>2.0g
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t10%
    \t\t\t\t</div>\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tPolyunsaturated Fat\t\t\t\t<div>2.0g
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t</div>\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tMonounsaturated Fat\t\t\t\t<div>5.0g
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t</div>\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tCholesterol\t\t\t\t<div>0mg
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t0%
    \t\t\t\t</div>\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tSodium\t\t\t\t<div>60mg
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t3%
    \t\t\t\t</div>\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tTotal Carbohydrates\t\t\t\t<div>15.0g
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t5%
    \t\t\t\t</div>\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tDietary Fiber\t\t\t\t<div>2.0g
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t8%
    \t\t\t\t</div>\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tSugars\t\t\t\t<div>5.0g
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t</div>\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tProtein\t\t\t\t<div>4.0g
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t</div>\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tVitamin A 0%\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t•\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tVitamin C 0%\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tCalcium 2%\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t•\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tIron 6%\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t

• Like Like x 1
  9. I like davids pumpkin seeds. Also making popcorn using virgin coconut oil and salt is amazing. My other favorites are sunchips, pretzels with green grapes, imitation crab meat, grapefruit.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Davids Pumpkin Seeds, Pistachios, Cashews, Almonds, Olives. 

• Like Like x 1
  11. lots of people mentioned carrots but  try em with hummus...amazing

• Like Like x 1
  12. Those mini carrots are so terrible for you dude... go with the regular size organic carrots. 

• Like Like x 1
  13. Your favourite snack is spam.

• Like Like x 1