Healthy or not?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by izzeus, Jul 5, 2017.

1. 6 week old plants all my other plants look evenly green, except the two girls that started yellowing from the top. The bottom leaves are still green but droopy. They're under 1000w lights and only fed them once. They're in 3 gallon pots I water. Any help would be appreciated...

Attached Files:

2. What's your question? It's hard to see color with the blurple lights, but they appear to be healthy - just very small for 6 weeks old. What medium are you using?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. looking good . keep it up

• Like Like x 1
  4. She's Getting worse

Attached Files:

5. Soil happy frog.

6. Im using happy frog soil I transplanted them 2 1/2 weeks ago so I thought ID give them a really light first feeding of 1/4 nutes about a week ago when this started happening. I also stunted them the first 2 weeks due to over watering. First grow just not sure what to do with this girl...

7. I also topped them a few days after transplanting them which may also have something to do with the small size... Ill probably give them more time to recover from the shock of transplant b fore I go ahead and hack away at them...

8. On the second picture of your first post, the second image looks like the leaves are clawing. Also some leaves seem to have yellow tips, you might have burned them with the nutes, any burned tips? If you see it getting worse very fast, flush them with plain water at the proper ph.

The last picture kinda looks like magnesium def (yellowing leaves with green veins) tho. Make sure to water with 6.5 ph water, and enough water to get runoff. You want the runoff ph to be as close to the water going in.

Also droopy leaves are normal if you just transplanted. They'll take a few days to a week to recover, don't worry. When they come back, they'll grow very fast. Do not cut them! Keep us updated.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thank you Pof, ill give that a go and see if that helps at all ill keep you posted..

10. So I flushed her today and the run off was 1500ppm and a ph of 6.5 after I put 2 more gallons it was at 550 ppm and a ph of 6.5.. How long does it usually take to see results?

Attached Files:

11. Damaged leaves likely won't recover, give them a few days and check the top for healthy growth.

• Like Like x 1
  12. When you transplant into fresh soil, you have to keep in mind that the fresh soil is loaded to the gills with nutrition for the plants. Adding more fertilizer (nutes/food) into the mix usually just burns your plants. Any leaves that are yellowing are not going to make it and will eventually wither and die. With a fresh repot, stick with straight water for the first week or two....at least until the plant has time to re-root in the new soil and use up some of the nutrients in it. Your plants looked pretty healthy in the first pics so not real sure what you're talking about. But posting pics under LEDs is no help at all. You have to make a call by foliage color and yours is blue. If it's only bottom old growth dying off, that's no big deal. If it's going on with new growth, something is out of whack. TWW

13. It seems to only be new growth that is yellowing

14. Okay I must say I don't think they will make it after the the flush leaves are pale The top new growth on the other plants are starting to do the same I have a bunch of pics and one plant is dying from the bottom.. I've been watering with distilled water not sure if that makes a difference but I've been leaning on the side of calcium iron and sulfur deficiency.. I haven't watered for about 6 days and think I'm gonna give it at least another 3 or so days soil seems dry and moister meter is reading at 3/10

Attached Files: