Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Healthy munchies!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cyric99, May 10, 2006.

1. Ok, so I'm pretty wasted right now, drank uhh quite a bit of grey goose. Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone had any like healthy recipes or w/e for when your high? I know lately i've been munchin on donuts and shit, and that isn't gonna work... anyone have any tasty, healthy snacks to share?

2. make a thing of pasta or something an go running tomorrow.

i hear ya dude i always eat junk food. its not good. i gotta quit it.

3. hmmmmm healthy munchies well i have had some bad experiences they just dont taste good trying fruit cups they seem to be ok
    o a great one would be a nice subway sub

4. Peanut Butter and Jelly is always a good one. You have a little of everything a little unsaturated fat, sugar, and carbohydrates. Plus if you really want some more health out of it get some Whole Wheat bread.

5. i like grapes when i am fucked up... i dunno why, the texture and the fact that they are full of a sweet juice that explodes in your mouth... i love em :)

FLEX

6. Hahha, I'm gonna have to try em blazed

7. man, you know whats good..... ORANGES (make sure the shits seedless), Sliced apples and peanut butter is excellent as well. I need to try some grapefruit once shaws gets some deceant looking ones.

8. oh man, they are soo good, one day i ate like 10 dollars worth (like 2 bags).. i couldnt stop eating em... smoking my bong and watching cypress hill live... "oooohhhh hits from the bong!" lol

FLEX

9. It really depends on what I'm in the mood for when I'm baked. If I've been craving chocolate all day, I'll have a bit o chocolate. But I'm usually pretty healthy when it comes to snacks.

Try popcorn..not the heavy duty movie theatre butter popcorn shit...like, just plain popcorn, maybe a sprinkle or two of salt, if you're into that. I don't like salt. Also, dried fruit is a good one. Banana chips, dried apricots, etc. Especially with a little bit of granola. Mmmmm....Hummus and Pita toasts are really tasty too. Carrot sticks and a LITTLE bit of ranch dressing. Cottage cheese and peaches.

Goddamnit, I'm hungry now. :rolleyes:

~Kate

10. get those 100 calorie packs. The oreos and the nutter butter ones are quite supurb

11. I think I'll try some of this, thanks! I used to eat yogurt with a little granola, and it was awesome. The carrots w/ ranch were good too, haven't had either in awhile. :love:

12. popsicles or those iceepops

13. Dude if you have like salad in your house you should eat that.

I usually always have a big bowl of it in my fridge and i put some croutons and ranch garlic. Ranch Garlic is soooo fucking dank it just makes you smile.

Oh and defitnely some pasta. Pasta is soo good after a toke session

14. well working at a pizza joint, we have shit loads of pasta/salad, so when i smoke i usually eat that shit. otherwise i go out and eat, to a restaurant and get a good meal, fuck a bag of chips, im already too big as it is. your best bet is like soad said above eat salad at home or when your out shopping or whatever, just by a bunch of those homade salad kits and your set. Best by far is any spring salad, so fucking good for you.:p :smoking: oh and SOAD if u read this you going to ozzfest this year? soad is playing!

15. Carrots/Dip of choice (yeah it sounds bad but its pretty damn good when stoned)

Grapes

Oranges

Apples

Any other fruit you can think of

Salads

16. If youre cravin chocolate-- Snickers Marathon Bar.

Its got 40% of the protein you need in a day, lots of vitamins, isnt super fatty cuz its not a normal chocolate bar, its big, and its super chewey. You gotta try it.

17. Those are like the power bar things right? I'm not really a fan of big salads. =/ Although I do like the salad from Burger King with the grilled chicken in it, might try that.

18. I find fruit really refreshing when I'm baked, especially if i've got cotton mouth.
    Apples are probably the best coz they're fun and crunchy and beautifully juicy, Oranges are also nice purely because of their juicyness.
    Also I'm not sure if you can get them in the states, but Apple Chips are reallyyy yummy too and hella healthy hehe Happy Munching

19. kiwi with aloottt of suger, these healthy fruit popsicles are good, the chips ahoy thinsations (only 100 calories for a hole pack :eek: lol)

20. yea word... ive taken whole cantalopes to the dome before it was soo good i had no reason to stop eating