Healthy Munchies!

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by motioncity1123, Aug 16, 2009.

1. So the only food i ever eat when i'm blazed up is absolute shit. I eat chips, ice cream, and soda. What are some great, healthy alternatives you blades use to stay healthy while being too many bong rips deeep?

Thanks for everything, i dont wanna be fat.

2. Hmm, If i'm at home and i'm high, i'm just like you. Eating nothing but junk. When i'm out and about though I always just grab myself a 5-dollar-foot-long, fills me up and I don't feel like shit when I wake up. :)

3. man i just made some blueberry whole wheat muffins they are the shit. There so goood.:smoking:

4. Lol, you should just stock up on some Trader Joes goodies.

5. Cutting back on the soda would help alot.
    Oranges are good. Pop your own popcorn. Eat whole wheat breads and snack crackers. Oatmeal is the shit high with some syrup or something on it. Baked chicken wings or baked potatoes are good. Alot of the problem is how food is prepared too. Try not to eat alot of fried foods and packaged snacks. As long as you stay active though, that stuff won't kill you if it's eaten occasionally.

6. Some fresh blueberries are always a good decision with me. And if you can't find those they have those Dried blueberry raisin things at costco. Not to mention blueberries are being shown to have benefits in how the body processes fat storage. like because of the high antioxidants in blueberries they cause your body to metabolize more fat thus causing your body to store less.

7. Granola or Granola bars are great, not the plain grain ones, but the sweet ones that come with honey and raisins (if you like raisins), also fruit, I used to eat a bunch of apples but then after it I would feel the urge to crush the core between my fingers and make a mess, baked doritos chips (lol baaaaaaked), you know the white corn ones, those are healthier then the regular ones, the doritos salsa is also good, if you can make your own then is even healthier.

And if you want something more of a meal, get to a Subway or better yet Quiznos. :smoke:

8. Fruit is really good if you have some grapes or nectarines or something

9. Mangos and Pineapples are sooo awesome when you're baked.

hummus is another good healthy munchie. Trader Joes has some good ones. Pretty much what Ms. Cannabis said. Trader Joes it up.

10. Almonds, pistachios, watermelon, apples, oranges

11. cruchy veggies like carrots and celery

12. They all said it pretty well.

Switch chips to raw almonds,

Ice cream to berries and yogurt,

Soda to fresh juice,

Candy and sweets to fresh fruits and veggies you like.

However, if you must have junk, try to avoid high fructose corn syrup and partially hydrogenated oils.

And try not to over-snack. Just keep it small if possible.